Chapter 3: last day

***Jordan's P.O.V***

I woke up to my alarm again. I sat up and put my glasses on. I went to my bathroom to take a quick shower.

After I was done I put on light skinny jeans, red low-top converse and a red hoodie. I put my hair to the side and did a messy fish tail. When I was done I went downstairs to eat. When I was done Alex and me left.

I was walking to my locker when someone pushed me against them. I saw Harry, Zayn, Louis, and Liam with their girlfriends Taylor, Cher, Eleanor and Selena.

"I heard that your dad died," said Harry and the others laughed. How did they know my dad died.

"Yeah it should have been you instead of him," said Zayn's girlfriend Cher. I wanted to cry but I didn't want them to see now weak I am.

"Bye whore," said Taylor.

They all walked away leaving me there. Why can't it be Friday already.

The day was now over and Harry kept telling me to die and other things. Alex and me went home and had a movie night since I'm leaving soon.

When the movie was over I went to my room. I brushed my teeth and washed my face. I went to my bed and fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~skip to Friday~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up happy for the first time in a long time. I took a quick shower. When I got out I put light blue skinny jeans, navy and red plaid shirt with a red tank top under it. I put my navy TOMS on. I put my glasses and went downstairs. After I was done eating Alex and me left.

We arrived at school a few minutes later. I made my way to first period and so far Harry hasn't done anything to me.

...

All of my classes went fast by. Now I'm on my way to the cafeteria. When I finished my food I went to the bathroom. When I walked in I saw Taylor, Cher, Eleanor and Selena laughing. When they noticed me they stopped laughing.

"Look who we have here," said Taylor.

"Your worthless," said Selena and the others laughed.

"Your fat and worthless piece of shit," said Cher.

Taylor walked closer to me and slapped me. I grabbed my cheek and faced them. They high-fives her and laughed.

"Later bitch," said Eleanor.

"Bye whore," said Selena.

"Slut," said Taylor. They left and I stayed in the bathroom for a few minutes.

I went to my last class which is math. I love math but Harry is in that class and he sits in my group. I made my way to my seat and sat down. I waited till the teacher came. The teacher walked in and everyone sat down.

"Okay everyone lets get started," said Ms.Smith. The class went by fast. Soon it was over and I was walking to my locker.

"Hey nerd," said someone but I knew it was Harry. I ignored him and kept walking.

"Don't walk away from me when I'm talking," he said. I turned around and faced him.

"I have two legs to walk and you weren't talking to me you just said hey," I said and turned around.

"Don't talk to me like that," he said raising his voice,

"I have a mouth to talk and I could say whatever I want," I said and kept walking. I saw Alex waiting by my locker.

"Your lucky Alex is here. Just wait till Monday," Harry whispered in my ear and walked away.

"Hey JJ,"Alex said and gave me a hug.

"Hey Alex," I said opening my locker.

"Hurry so you won't be late," he said.

"Let's go," I said. We went to his car and drove home.