Chapter 8: new house

***Jordan's P.O.V***

By now the boys had already finished. They were all backstage.

"Boys I got something to tell you," Paul said.

"Your all are going to stay at Jordan's house," Paul said. All the boys turned his way.

"Why?" They all asked at the same time.

"We just think your safer that way," he said.

"Fine," they all said.

"Adrian can you get my car," I said. He nod and left.

"All of your stuff are going to be there,"Paul said and the boys nod.

"Let's go,"I said. The boys followed me. We exited the arena and went to the front.

"That's your car?" Someone asked from behind me. I turned around and nod.

"Paul your going to drive the boys to my house right?" I asked Paul and he nod.

"Wait we aren't going with you?" Asked Louis.

"Nope," I said and they all pout.

"Why?" Asked Zayn.

"You don't fit,"I said.

"Someone can go in the trunk," Louis said.

"Fine you can go in the trunk then," I said and the boys started to laugh.

"What?" Louis asked.

"You said that someone has to go on the back and I said you go in the trunk," I said. By now the boys were on the floor laughing.

"Let's go Louis,"I said. I walked towards the cars trunk. I turned around and the boys were still laughing.

"Hop in," I said lifting the trunk. Louis got in and made himself comfortable.

"You might want to hold onto something,"I said closing it.

"Don't touch anything," I warned the boys. They nod and I opened the door.

"This is so cool," said Zayn.

"Someone is going to have to lay down on your laps," I said.

"But we fit," said Liam.

"Your going to be squished," I said.

"Fine," they all said together.

"Hop in," I said. Zayn went first then Harry then Liam and Niall was laying on their laps.

"This is uncomfortable," said Niall.

"Welcome Jordan King," said the security system.

"That is so cool," I heard someone said.

"Grab on," I said. I turned the music up and drove to my house. When I stopped in a red lighting heard a loud noise in the back.

"Owwww!" Said Louis from the back. The boys started laughing again. Once we got to my house we got out.

"Wow," I heard all the boys said looking at my house. I put my hand in the hand scanner. Then I put in the password. The door opened and I walked in.

"Can I have an ice pack for my head because someone was driving too fast," said Louis.

"You know I could of left you in there," I said.

"But you didn't because you love me," he said pinching my cheek. I grabbed his hand and twisted it behind his back.

"Never touch me...I'm not the same girl you used to know," I said and he nod.

"Adrian get Louis and ice pack and ill show the rest there rooms," I said and Adrian nod. He took Louis to the kitchen to get an ice pack.

"Come on," I said. O took them to the second floor.

"Niall and Liam your on the right with Adrian. Niall yours is next to Adrian and Liam is next to Niall's," I said. Niall and Liam nod and left to their new rooms.

"You three are on the left first is Louis next is Harry and Zayn," I said. All the boys went to their rooms and I went to mine.

I took of my clothes and but on a yellow, blue,red,white and black aztec leggings. A black tan top and yellow knitted sweater and my black UGGS.

I went back downstairs. The boys were watching TV in the living room. I walked to the kitchen and made myself a margarita. Once it was done I went to the living room. I sat in the same couch as Niall.

"Hey Jordan ...what you got there?" Asked Niall looking my drink.

"Um a margarita...you want some," I said. He nod and I gave him my glass.

"That's good," he said giving me the glass back.

"An we play 21 questions since I don't know you and you don't know me," said niall.

"Sure you go first," I said.

"Favorite color?" He asked.

"Blue... Birthday," I asked.

"September 13... Do you play any sports ?"he asked.

"Soccer well football for you, volleyball, and basketball... Favorite sport?" He asked.

"Football...where you from?" He asked.

" Los Angeles... Favorite food?" I asked.

"I like any food but I like Nandos and yours?"he asked

"Pizza.. Got any brothers or sisters?" I asked.

"One older brother his name is Greg... Do you and brothers or sisters?" He asked.

"Alex my older brother," I said. Niall and me continued to play until we got bored.

"You know Jordan that was mean for you to put me in your trunk," Louis said.

"That was you the one who wanted to go in the back," I said. He stuck his tongue out at me and I did the same.

"You got a tongue piercing?" Zayn said.

" yeah ," I said.

" we'll Im tired. I'm going to sleep,"I said standing up and going to my room.

***Niall's P.O.V***

"Im Going to sleep," I said standing up.

"Goodnight Ni," they all said.

"Goodnight guys," I said back.

I went to the room I'm staying. I took off my clothes and out basketball shorts on. I'm laying down in the bed looking up at the ceiling.

I can't stop thinking of Jordan. Something about her makes me think if her. The way you can see her dimples when she talked. The way she throws her head back when she laughs. I love everything of her.

I put the covers to my waist and closed my eyes and fell asleep.