Chapter 9: Caught

***Jordan's P.O.V***

I woke up around 9. I changed into black sports bra and black short shorts. I put my hai in a messy bun and went to the training room.. After two hours of training o was done. I went downstairs and the boys in the kitchen eating.

"Hey boys," I said. They turned around to face me when they saw me their eyes were wide.

"What?" I asked.

"Your tattoos," Harry said.

"What about them," I said looking down at them.

"Nothing but you don't seem like the girl with tattoos," Zayn said.

"You also have a belly piercing?"asked Harry.

"Yeah,"I said.

"How many tattoos and piercings do you have?" Louis asked.

"Umm I have 13 tattoos and 3 piercings," I said.

"Wow did it hurt when you got your first tattoo?" Asked Liam.

"Not really," I said.

"Are you get more piercings or tattoos?"asked Zayn.

"Umm maybe but not right know but I want to get my collarbone pierced," I said and they all nod. I walked towards the fridge and opened it. When I did Niall was eating in there.

"Niall what are you doing in there?" I asked.

"Eating," he said stuffings is mouth with more food. I started laughing at him.he got out and I got what I wanted.

I went to the living room and sat down in the couch. All the boys came to the living room and sat down. Niall sat next to me and the other in the other couch. Adrian came and sat in the floor leaning on my legs.

"Aye JJ where are your little beans?" Asked Adrian. I have three little puppies. I call them little beans because they are super small.

" I don't know... JELLY BEAN, BAMBI, IRIS!" I screamed. I heard them running down the stairs. When they came to the bottom they ran towards me. I picked them up and put them in my lap.

"Omg they are so cute," sail Louis getting up and walking towards me.

"Aw they are so cute," said Niall patting Jelly Bean's head.

"Here," I said handing Niall Jelly Bean.

"What are their names?"asked Liam.

"The one Niall has is Jelly Bean and she's my little princess," I said.

"This one is Bambi and this is Iris," I said.

"Why is this one named Jelly Bean?"asked Niall who was playing with the puppy.

"Because I LOVE Jelly Beans and she's my favorite and the one I got first," I said.

"Can I hold Bambi?"asked Zayn.

"Yeah...here," I said handing him Bambi.

"Come here Iris," said Adrian.

"I'll be back," I said. O went to the kitchen and walked towards the door at the end.

I put in the password and it opened. That room was filled with sweets. I got some jelly beans and Ferrero Rocher. I walked back out but Niall was at the door.

"What are you doing in there?" Asked Niall who was carrying a sleeping Jelly Bean.

"Um getting this," I said looking at the candy in my hands.

"Uh can I get some," he said.

"No," I said.

"Please," he said in a baby voice.

"Umm.." I said and he gave me a puppy face.

"Fine," I said. I mean who can say no to that face.

"Come in," I said opening the door more. He walked in and his eyes went wide.

"Wow," he said looking at my candy. He grabbed as much as he could.

"Can you hold Jelly Bean," he said handing me the puppy.

"This is heaven," he said stuffing his mouth with chocolate.

"Slow down," I said while laughing at him.

"So good," he said closing his eyes enjoying the chocolate.

"I know...but you can't tell anyone," I said with a serious face.

"Promise... I don't want the boys to find out because if they do we won't have any for ourselves," he said munchkin on jelly beans.

"Aww your so cute," I said pinching his cheek. But then I realized that I just called him cute. I looked down and starred at the floor.

"Aww your blushing," he said.

"Stop," I said blushing more.

"Let's go before the boys find us here," I said. We went back to the living room.

"Bambi and Iris fell asleep," said Liam.

"Um can go give them to Niall," I said. Liam handed Bambi and Iris to Niall.

"Follow me," I told Niall. We went to the third floor to my room. I opened the door and walked in.