Chapter 41 : Taylor Trouble

***Jordan's P.O.V***

"Hey baby," Taylor said and jumped in Harry's lap ans started kissing him.

"No one want to see this," I said and she stopped kissing him and turned to look at me.

"I  wasn't asking for your opinion. His my boyfriend and I can kiss him if I want," she said getting up.

"Maybe he doesn't want to kiss you," I said.

"You don't know, Harry," she said turning to Harry.

"Um Taylor I have to tell you something,"Harry said and walked away.

"Hey,"Cher said to Zayn.

"Um hi," he said and continued talking to the boys.

"You bitch, he broke up with me because of you," Taylor said and jumped on me.

She was about to punch me but I moved to the right.I flipped her over so I was on top of her.(DONT THING WRONG) 

"Jordan,"the boys said.

"I'm fine. I wanted to do this since we were in high school. You ruined my life but guess what I changed and you don't scared me anymore," I said.

"Who the fuck are you," she said.

"You don't remember me. I'm Jordan King. You know the one you used to bully," I said and her eyes went wide.

"Yeah that's me and your not doing to step over me again," I said.

I got up and she did too. She was way taller than me. She was going to grab my hair but I twisted her hand behind her back. Cher and Eleanor came and tried to get me off but I flipped then using my other arm. Selena came towards me but I put her hand behind her back too. I pushed Taylor and Selena and they both fell next to Cher and Elenaor.

"Can't mess with me no more," I said.

"You slut," Taylor said.

"But Im not the one that cheated with her boyfriend in the back of the GYM. And everytime with a different boy,"I said.

"No I didn't," she said.

"I saw you don't lie," I said and me and the boys walked way.

"You okay Harry?" I asked.

"Yeah finally broke up with her. I can't believe I went out with her and she cheated on me,"he said.

"Yeah I didn;t tell you well because you bullied me and you won't believe me," I said.

"Girl that was awesome," said Louis.

"Thank you I wanted to that for the longest. Anyway lets go eat Im hungry,"I said.

RING

RING

I got my phone and answered it.

"Hello," I said.

"Hi Jordan," she said and I reconized her.

"Hi Mary, why are you calling not to sound rude or anything," I said.

"Well I came to Los Angeles and I really don't know around and I knew you would be here. So I was hoping you can show me around a bit," she said.

"Sure Im going to eat with the boys you want to come," I said.

"Sure," she said. I gave her the directions and she said she was in her way. We waited a bit but then I saw her walking towards us.

"Hi Jordy," she said and gave me a hug.

"Hi Mary. You might know them but they dont. This is Niall, Zayn, Liam, Louis and Harry. This is Mary," I said.

Harry kept looking at Mary while she said hi to everyone. When she got to Harry she blushed and smiled. I could tell thats they are going to be together by the way they look at each other. And I would be the one thats sets them up.

~~~

DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND PLEASE FOLLOW MY INSTARAM ITS FOR THE STORY.

AND I DONT HATE ELEANOR, CHER, SELENA OR TAYLOR. I KNOW I PUT THEM AS BAD PEOPLE BUT THEY AREN'T.

I KNOW IT WAS KINDA SHORT..SORRY