Chapter 31: Meeting Mary

***Jordan's P.O.V***

I woke up in the morning and decided to go to the park that's near by. I got up and quietly I went to the bathroom so I won't wake Harry up. I took a shower and went I was done I went back to the room to look for clothes.

I decided to wear black shorts with designs on them and a white loose blouse that was tucked in. I put on black sock that reach my mid-thigh and black boots. I curled my hair and did my makeup. I put on a gold necklace and grabbed a black purse.my put my phone, money and some knives.

I walked out the door and went to down the elevater to the lobby. I walked out the hotel and walked to the park. When I got to the park I sat down on a bench and looked at kids playing.

"I SAW YOU MATTHEW. DON'T SAY YOU DIDN'T BECAUSE YOU KNOW WHAT YOU DID," I heared some screaming from the bench next to mine.

"WE'LL IT ISN'T MY PROBLEM IF YOUR NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR ME," he screamed back.

"WE'LL YOU COULD OF TOLD ME INSTEAD OD SLEEPING WITH A SLUT," the girl screamed.

"DON'T CALL HER A SLUT SHE'S MORE OF A WOMEN THAT YOU WILL EVER BE," he said.

"PLEASE THE ONLY DOOR SHE COULD EVER OPEN IS HER LEGS,"the girl said. He boy raised his hand but I ran towards them and grabbed his hand before he could slap her.

"Don't ever hit a girl," I said.

"GET OUT THE WAY THIS IS NOT YOUR BUISNESS. THAT BITCH DESERVES THIS," he said.

"DON'T CALL HER A BITCH YOUR THE ONE YOU FUCKED UP SO SHE'S THE ONE THAT SUPPOSE TO SLAP YOU,"I yelled at him letting go of his hand.

"SHE WOULD NEVER SLAP ME SHE LOVES ME," he yelled.

"I DON'T LOVE YOU ANYMORE AFTER WHAT YOU DID TO ME," the girl yelled.

"SEE SHE DOESN'T LOVE YOU BECAUSE YOU FUCKED UP AND I SUGGEST THAT YOU LEAVE," I said.

"YOU CAN'T MAKE ME," he yelled.

"OH REALLY," I said and putting my hands in my hips.

"YEAH," he said.

"WE'LL WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO," I said.

"You said I can't hit a girl but I guess your not one," he said with a smirk.

"Excuse me," I said.

"You heard me," he said.

"You've done it," I said. I grabbed his hand and flipped him over. I twisted his arm in his back.

"Are you going to leave," I said. He nod quickly. I let go and be got up and ran away.

"Are you okay?" I asked the girl.

"Yeah thanks by the way," he said.

"Your welcome. What's your name?" I asked.

"Marysol but people call me Mary what's your," Mary said.

"I'm Jordan but they call me Jordy," I said.

"Nice to meet you," she said.

"You too. Do want to get some ice cream?" I asked.

"Sure,"she said with a smile.

Mary and me walked to the ice cream place. When we got there we order and walked around.

"So what areyougoing here. You don't sound from here?" Mary asked.

"I'm from California and I came because I'm One Direction bodyguard," I said.

"Oh is that the boyband?" She asked.

"Yeah," I said. We walked around for a bit more.

"I have to go its getting late but here is my number call me if you need anything," I said.

"Thanks it was nice to meet,"she said. She gave me a hug and I went back to the hotel.

When I walked in the room all the boys were there looking worried. I closed the door and all the boys turned my direction.

"Where were you?" Asked Harry.

"I went to the park. I guess I didn't notice the time sorry," I said.

"It's okay but we were worried," said Zayn.

"Okay well we are going out," said Louis. They all left but Niall stayed.

"Aren't you going to go with them?" I asked.

"No I rather be here," he said making me smile.

"What do you want to do them?" I asked.

"How about we watch a movie," he said. I nod and grabbed a movie and out it in.

I laid down on the bed with Niall next to me. When the movie finishe me and Niall decided to go to sleep. I changed and went back to the room.

"Can I say here?" Niall asked looking down.

"Sure," I said with a smile.

Niall and me laid down in my bed. He wrapped his arms around my waist. I put my head in his chest and closed my eyes.

~~~~~

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE