Chapter 15: Day with the boys

***Jordan's P.O.V***

" I'm going to take a shower," I said.

I went upstairs to my room to take a shower. After the shower i put a oversized knitted sweater that goes a little lower then my bum. Also my socks that reaches my thighs and shorts under the sweater. I put my black converse and put my hair Ina messy bun. I didn't put on my contacts I just put my big nerd glasses on.

I went downstairs to the kitchen. The boys were in the living room playing FIFA. I took all the things I needed and started cooking. When I was done I put the food in seven plates.

"BOYS...THE FOOD IS READY," I yelled. I heard the run towards the kitchen. They all fell to the floor because they didn't fit in the doorway at the same time. They all got up and sat down. The only seat left was next to Niall.

"You wear glasses?" Asked Niall. I turned his direction and nod. He kept staring at me.

"Um Niall," I said waving my hand in front if his face.

"Oh sorry but your eyes are just...wow. I've never seen someone with colored eyes like yours," he said.

"Yeah I get that a lot," I said and smiled.

"Okay let's eat," I said.

"Wow this is good," said Liam and they nod in agreement.

"Thanks," I said.

"What is it called?" Asked Liam.

"It's called chicken and shrimp tequila tango," I said.

"Ohh so does it have tequila?"asked Zayn.

"Yeah," I said with a smile. We talked for a while and when we were done we went to the living room.

"Uhh can we play just dance 4?" Asked Niall.

"Sure," I said.

"Okay everyone get one a partner and who ever gets more points win," said Liam.

"I GOT HARRY," yelled Louis.

"I GOT LIAM," said Zayn.

"And I got Ireland," I said and Niall blushed making the boys laugh.

"Haha she called you Ireland", said Louis.

"Yeah what are you going to do sassy," I said and he stopped laughing but the other were still laughing.

"She called you sassy," said Harry laughing.

"And I'm going to call you curly fries," I said makin the boys laugh.

"What that's not fair we have nicknames and Liam and Zayn don't," said Louis crossing his arms.

"Okay Liam your penguin and Zayn yours is um Ninja Z," I said.

"Why penguin and Ninja Z?" Asked Liam.

"Because you remind me of a baby penguin and Zayn is quite and mysterious," I said.

"Okay but if your going to call me Ireland I'm going to call you princess clumsy," said Niall.

"And I'm going to call you dimples," said Zayn.

" I'm going to call you shorty," said Liam.

"Your little lion," said Harry.

"And I'm going to call you feisty," said Louis.

"Okay let's play," I said.

Liam and Zayn went first but they only got three stars because Zayn didn't move that much. Then it was Harry and Louis they got four stars. Last was Niall and me we got five stars since I knew the moves.

"See Zayn if you would've moved we the had a chance," said Liam.

"Ah not my fault," said Zayn.

"We'll goodnight bits its late and I'm tired," I said getting up.

"Goodnight," they all said.

I walked up to my room and changed or shorts and a tank top. I brushed my teeth and went back to my room. I got under the covers and fell asleep.