Chapter 25: Paris

***Jordan's P.O.V***

Once we got to the airport we all got out and went in. Since we were going in a private jet we went another way. When we boarded we all sat down and waited to take off.

"We are going to take off in 5 minutes so fasten your seatbelt. We should arrive in Paris around 6 a.m" said the pilot. We all put on our seat belts and waited to take off. After a few minutes we could take our seat belts off.

I was listening to music when Niall came and sat next to me.

"Hey," I said.

"Hey, you looked lonely so I came," he said with a smile.

"Well you want to watch a movie?" I asked.

"Sure," he said.

"What movie you want to watch?" I asked.

"How about cars," he said.

"Sure," I said. I put the movie in my laptop and we watched it. Half way through the movie I fell asleep on Niall's lap.

~~~~~~~~~~5 hours later~~~~~~~~~~

"Jordan wake up," someone whispered in my ear.

"What," I said in a sleepy voice.

"We're landing," they say.

I opened my eyes and sat up.

"Um sorry for falling asleep in your lap," I said.

"It's alright," said Niall.

Once we landed we grabbed are lug ganged and put them in the van. We got in and drove to the hotel.

When we got to the hotel we checked in and went up to the top floor.

"Okay so Louis and Harry you got room 500. Liam and Zayn your room is 501. Niall you got a room to your self so it's 502. Jordan and Adrian yours is 504. Mine is 503 if you need anything," said Paul.

"Okay," we all said.

"Oh and you should rest you guys have a concert at 8 but were leaving at 4," he said. We all nod and went to our rooms.

When we got to our room we fell asleep.

~~~~~~

I woke up at 3 to get ready. I took a shower and when I was done I put on lace shorts with a navy blue blouse with gold sandals. I straighten my hair and put on my makeup along with my contacts. When I was done I out on a gold heart necklace and grabbed a purse to put my phone, knives and a gun just in case.

"You done?" Asked Adrian.

"Yeah," I said.

"Okay let's go," he said. We went to the lobby were the boys except Niall were there.

"Where's Niall?" I asked.

"Um we don't know he hasn't come down," said Liam.

"I'll go check,"I said. I went to the elevator to our floor. I knocked on Niall's door and waited. He opened it moments later shirtless.

"We're waiting for you,"I said.

"Okay let me put on a shirt,"he said and ran back in the room. He came back and we went to the lobby.

"Let's go,"I said when we saw the rest. We got in the truck and drove to the arena they were performing.

When we got there we got out and went in. The boys went to rehearsals and me and Adrian just watching out for anything. When they were done they went to get ready. The screaming of the girls got louder my the minute. Soon the music started and the boys popped out and began singing.