Chapter 11: Danger

***Niall's P.O.V***

"Go down and hold on," she said. I did what she said and went down. Jordan started driving fast making me hit my head.

"Don't get up," she said.

"Okay," I said. I was really scared.

After a few minutes I heard gun shots. I was really scared by now.

"Shit," I heard Jordan say.

"Hold on," she said.

After a few more minutes Jordan was driving slower.

"How about we go back and I'll cook something," she said.

"Sure," I replied.

"You can come out now," she said. I sat back in the seat and we drove back home.

***Jordan's P.O.V***

Niall and me drove back home. I looked over and Niall looked scared.

"You okay?" I asked.

"Um yeah I'm fine," he said but I knew he wasn't.

When we got to the house we got out the car and went in the house.

"Adrian can I talk to you," I asked. He nod and we went to the third floor. It was the surveillance room.

"What's up," Adrian said sitting in the couch by the corner.

"When Niall and me were going to the pizza place a black van was following us. Then they started shooting but missed," I said.

"What...you need to tell Paul," he said and I nod. I pulled out my phone and dialed Paul's number.

P: hello?

J: hey it's Jordan

P: hey..umm you need anything?

J: yeah me and Niall were chased by a black van and they started shooting the car but they missed.

P: what.. Is Niall alright

J: yeah he didn't get hurt he is just shocked

P: okay well they are going on tour in two weeks so they can get away

J: okay well bye ill call you if anything happens

P: okay bye Jordan...thanks

I hung the phone up.

"What did he say?"asked Adrian.

"That they go on tour in two weeks," I said.

"Okay," he said.

"Let's go they might be wondering were we went,"I said. We went to the living room where the boys were at.

"Come on Niall," I said. He followed me to the kitchen.

"I'm going to ate one of my favorite plate," I said.

"Uh can't wait...do you need help?" He asked.

"Yes can you get the spurges, mushrooms and the steak,"I said.

"Sure," he said grabbing the things.

I washed my hands then out some potatoes in a pan with water. I put mushrooms and other vegetables in another pan. Also, the spurges in water to boil. I grabbed two piecesur of steak and put them in the grill.

"Need any help?"asked Niall.

"Nope you can go. I'll call you when it's done," I said. He went back to the living room with the boys.

When everything was done I grabbed two plates. I put the steak first then the mushrooms on top of the steak. Next I put the smashed potatoes on the side and the spurges on top of the potatoes.

"Niall!" I yelled. I heard him run towards the kitchen.

"Oh my to smells so good," he said sitting down on the table.

I put the plate in front of him. His eyes were wide and his mouth opened.

"You cooked this,"he said. I nod and smiled.

"Well are you just going to stare or are you going to eat," I said. H cut a piece of steak and put it in his mouth. He closed his eyes and ate it.

" oh my it's soooo good,"he said taking another bite.

"Thanks," I said.

"You are an amazing cook. You should cook more often," he said. We continued to eat and talk.

"You want a sangria?" I asked.

"Sure,"he replied.

I got two glasses and did the sangria. When I was done I handed him one. We went to the living room with the rest.

"Why didn't we get one?" Harry asked pointing at the glass.

"Because I didn't want to make you guys one," I said sitting down.

"Your so mean," said Harry.

"Look who's talking...don't you remember high school,"I said.

He didn't say anything he just looked down at the floor. I got up and went to my room. I put on black short shorts and hot pink sports bra.

I went downstairs to the backyard. I walked down the path till I got to the gate. I opened it and crossed the bridge. I walked to the tree with the punching bag. I punched it two times when it split in half and the bottom half fell. I kept punching the one that was on the floor.