Chapter 34: Miami

~~~skip 2 1/2 weeks~~~

*** Jordan's P.O.V ***

So far me and Niall have been doing great in keeping our relationship in secret. We act normal in front of the boys but when are together we can do what we want without worrying.

Right now we just landed in Miami, Florida and are heading to the hotel. We got in the van and drove to the hotel. Once we got in and checked in we went to the top floor. We all stood next to Paul so he can tell us what room we are staying.

"Okay so Louis and Liam room 623, Harry and Zayn room 625, Adrian room 627 and naill and Jordan room 624," Paul said.

We all got out things and went to our room. Niall and me went to our room and out our bags in the floor.

"Finally I can share a room with my girlfriend," Niall said while hugging me from behind.

"I know," I said turning so I was facing him now. I gave him a quick kiss in the lips then ran to the bathroom to take a shower.

When I as done taking a shower I out on some yoga pants and a tank top. I walked back to the room and saw Niall laying down in the bed.

"When does the concert start?" I asked sitting next to him.

"I think around 6 but we have to he there at 5," he said.

"We'll what do you want to do," I asked.

"I'm tired so I'm going to take a nap," he said.

"Yeah the flight was early," I said getting up.

"Your not going to lay with me?" He asked.

"I am but I'm going to lock the door don't want anyone coming in here," I said locking the door.

I went back to Niall and laid down next to him. I got under the covers and Niall wrapped his arms around my waist.

"We'll wake me up when it's almost time to go," he said kissing me.

"Yeah if I wake up in time," I said with a smile.

"I would be mad if you didn't wake me up but I could be mad at you," he said.

"Haha well I'll wake you up no go to sleep," I said kissing him.

~~~two hours later~~~

"Niall wake up," I said shaking him but he didn't wake up. I kissed all over his face except his lips.

"Niall wake up you have to get ready," I said kissing his lips.

"Mmm I like wake up to this," he said opening his eyes.

"You have to get ready," I said. He nod and went to the bathroom to take a shower.

I decided to get ready so I looked for something to wear. I picked out a white long sleeve lace shirt with a white tank top under that one, light pink skirt, and white flats. I put my hair in a bun at the top of my hair and put a small flower crown around the bun. I put mascara, eyeliner and some lips gloss. By the time I was done Niall was also ready.

"Ready?" Niall asked.

"Yeah wait I just have to get something," I said looking for my knives and my holster that goes around my thigh. When I found it I put it around my thigh then put some knives.

"What's that?" Nall asked pointing to the holster.

"It's a holster to put a gun or knife," I said.

"Oh," he said.

"Yeah let's go," I said.

Niall and me walked out the room and the rest were going to the lobby too. We went out the hotel and into the truck. We drove to the arena and when we got there the boys left to get ready. After an hour or so the boys began with their concert. Adrian and me were keeping and eye out for anyone.