Chapter 2: Decision

***Jordan's P.O.V***

We went to his car and drove back to the house. When we arrived we got out of the car and went in. We saw mom in the living room crying.

"Mom what's wrong?" Alex said while we rushed over her.

"T-they killed y-your d-dad,"she said and broke down. Alex and me hugged her while she was crying.

"Who killed him?" Alex asked.

"This man that goes by MJ. His one of the most dangerous and wanted people. Your dad was going to get him but they knew he was coming," she said.

I went upstairs to my room. I sat down on the bed and cried.

My dad has always been there for me. He would always help me in my problems. He would always tell me to never give up and to do the right things. Now I don't have him to tell me to keep fighting and to stay strong.

I got up and went downstairs. Mom and Alex were both on the couch hugging each other.

"I'm going to London," I said. They both pulled apart and looked at me confused.

"What?" they both said.

" I'm going to London to get MJ for what he did to my dad," I said.

"No we don't want someone else to leave the family," said my mom.

"But dad would always say to keep fighting for what you want and I want to get MJ," I said. My mom and Alex looked at each other then at me.

"Okay but are you sure you want to do this?" mom asked.

"Okay I'm going to call your dads boss to tell him your coming," she said. I nod and went up to my room and sat down on the bed.

After a few minutes later my mom came in. She sat down next to me putting her hand in my knee.

"Your leaving of Friday and Josh 'the boss' is going to pick you up," she said.

"Yeah thank mom for letting me go," I said hugging her.

"I really don't want you to but your going to make your dad proud," she said pulling away. She got up and left.

Alex came in and sat down next to me. He pulled me to a hug. I wrapped my arms around his waist.

"You know your awesome and brave to fight MJ," he said.

"Yeah I know," I said

"Just do something for me okay," he said breaking our hug.

"What?" I asked.

"Get him and make sure he gets for what he did to dad," he said.

"Of course Alex," I said.

He kissed my cheek and left. I grabbed my pj's and put them on. I went to my bathroom and washed my face and teeth. I went back to my bed and out the blanket over my body.

I kept turning around. I opened my eyes and looked up at the ceiling. "Is me going to London and becoming a agent a good idea" I kept asking myself. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.