Chapter 13: jealous

***Niall's P.O.V***

After a while I went inside and sat down in the couch. All of the boys were trying to talk to me but I was ignoring them.

Knock!

Knock!

"I'll get it,"said Adrian.

The boys and me walk toward the door to see who it is.

"Adrian," a deep voice said.

"Anthony," said Adrian.

We couldn't see the guy because Adrian was in front oh him.

"What are you doing here?" Asked Adrian.

"Oh looking for shorty is she here," said the guy who I guess was Anthony.

"JORDAN SOMEONE IS HERE FOR YOU,"screamed Adrian.

We heard footsteps then a loud screaming. Jordan ran to Anthony and jumped on him. She had her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck.

"Woah," said Anthony.

"What are you doing here?"asked Jordan who got off him.

"I can't see my favorite girl," said Anthony. When he said that my heart dropped. It was obvious she had a boyfriend I mean look at her she's beautiful.

"Is that your boyfriend?" Zayn asked. They looked at each other then at us and started laughing.

"No...Anthony is my guy best friend we'll most like my big brother...and he went on a vacation for 6 mothers so I haven't seen him since," said Jordan.

"I thought I was your best friend,"said Adrian.

 "You bith are but I known Anthony longer," she said.

 ***Jordan's P.O.V***

 Anthony and me know each other before I became an agent. Josh adopted him since his parents died in a mission. They were killed by MJ too. When his parents died he became an agent.Anthony had a mission and left for 6 months.

"What do you want to do?' I asked Anthony.

"Can we go to the movies then go eat," he said and I nod.

"Sure let me change," I said.

 i went upstairs to my room to change. I changed to black shorts, cream cardigan, army green jacket, burgundy scarf and brown combat boots with black socks that reach my thighs. I left my nautral wavy hair and but mascara and eyeliner.

 I went back downstairs were the rest where.

"Let's go," I said to Anthony.

"Oh i brought my motorcycle," he siad.

"You can take your and I'll take mine it's done getting fixed," I said and he nod.

"You have a motorcycle?" asked Liam.

"Yup" I replied.

"Adrian take care of them," I said to Adrian.

"Yeah I'll call you if anything happens," he said.

Anthony and me went outside to our motorcycle. We both drove to the movies. When we got there we decided to watch Kick-ass 2. When it finished we ate some pizza at a near by pizza place.Then we drove back to the house.

"Well bye shorty call me if you need anything," said Anthony.

"Yeah and you can come by anytime," I said.

"Bye," he said wrapping his arms around my neck while I wrapped mines around his waist.

"If those boys do anything tell me and I'll deal with them," he said unwrapping his arms.

"um yeah about the boys...they used to bully me," I said bitting my lower lip.

"what," he said clearly angry.

"Yeah but don't worry about me I can handle them now," I said.

"Okay but if they try anything tell me," he siad.

"bye Ant," I said.

"Bye Shorty," he said. He got back in hid motorcycle and left.

I opened the door and went inside. All the boys were in the living room watching TV.

"Goodnight boys," I said walking upstairs.

"Goodnight," I heard them say.

I went up to my room and changed to swaets and a tank top. I got under the covers and went to sleep.

_____________________________________________________________________

I made an instagram just for pictures that go with the story.. go and follow me its princess_clumsy_