Chapter 33: Date with Niall

***Jordan's P.O.V***

I have three hours till the date and I don't know what to wear. Ugh I sound like a girly girl. Not me.

I got my phone and texted Mary.

J: HEY MARY!!! I NEED YOUR HELP!!

M: what is it?

J: I HAVE A DATE WITH NIALL AND I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO WEAR AND YOU HELP ME?

M: AHH OMG!!!! Give me the address and I'll be there

After that I have her the address of the hotel and went to take a shower. When I got put the shower I put on a robe and a towel in my hair. I heard a knock on the door and I went to open it.

"Hey," I said.

"Hello, okay now lets get ready for that date," she said with a smile. She came in and looked through my clothes.

"Okay let's start in your hair then your makeup," she said.

She grabbed the blow drier and dried my hair. When it was dry she put the curling iron to heat up. When it was done she began curling my hair in loose curls. She was done two hours later.

"Okay know your makeup," she said.

"Don't put too much makeup maybe just mascara, eyeliner, and little light eye shadow," I said.

"Don't worry," she said. She began doing my makeup.

By the time she was done I just had 15 minutes to get dressed. She gave me the clothes and I went to the bathroom to change.

She chose floral shorts with a white shirt that was open from the back, dark green knitted sweater that maches the shorts and brown flats. I went back to the room and she put on an elephant necklace. She put on a red flower crown in my hair and put on lip gloss.

"You look beautiful," she said.

"Thanks too you," I said and have her a hug.

"Your welcome," she said as someone knocked on the door.

"Ahh go," she said. I walked to the door and opened it.

Niall stood their with a white t-shirt and a jean jacket with no sleeves on top of it, jeans that matches the jacket and white supras.

"Hey beautiful," he said giving me a white rose.

"Hey and thanks," I said. We walked out and went down to the lobby. We got in the truck and he drove to our destination.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"It's a surprise," he said with a smile.

"Please," I said with a puppy face.

"Ugh don't do that face," he said.

"Fine," I said. I took my phone out and texted Adrian to take care of the boys.

"Here put this on," Niall said handing me a blindfold.

"Really niall this is cheesy," I said.

"Yes put it on and you know you love my being cheesy," he said. I took the blindfold and put in on.

"Are almost ther?" I asked.

"A few more minutes," he said.

"We are here," he said.

"Can I take this off then" I said.

"No," he said. I heard his door close then my door opened.

"You better not make me crash into anything," I said.

"I won't" he said. He got in the back of me and put his hand in my waist leading the way.

"Take it off," he said in my ear making me shiver. I took the blindfold off and saw the beautiful view. We were on a mountain were you could see everything under.

"Niall this is beautiful," I said turning around to hug him.

"That's not all," he said. I took my arm and walked down. There was a river and flowers on the other side of it.

"Oh my. Niall no one has done anything like this," I said.

"Well I'm happy I'm the first," he said.

"Come on let's get the food," he said. We walked back to the truck and got a basket filled with food and I blanket to lay on.

We walked back and put the blanket on the grass. We sat down near the river but we could also see the city.

"So what's your favorite place we've been too?" Niall asked.

"Um I got to say Paris," I said.

"Mines too," he said.

"Where do you want to go while your on tour?" I asked.

"I want to go to Ireland to see my patents I missed them and you," he said.

"Los Angeles I haven't seen my mom or brother in three years," I said.

"Wow that's a long time," he said.

"I know and I really don't call them because I'm busy all the time but when I have time I call them," I said.

"Aren't you scared something can happen to you while you are protecting us?" He asked.

"No not really, I would be more scared if something happened to one go you guys," I said.

We finished the food and we just sat there talking about everything. We laid down on the blanket looking at the stars.

"Um Jordan," he said sitting up.

"Yeah?" I said sitting up too.

"I now we just met but I can't stop thinking of you.." He said.

"Wait," I said Turing off the earpiece.

"What did you do?" He asked.

"Oh I have an earpiece and Adrian can hear whatever I say but he turns it off always but I just want to be sure. Okay what were you saying," I said.

"That over the passed few weeks we known each other I started having feelings for you. I like you Jordan. Um will you be my girlfriend?" He asked.

"I like you too Niall but I can't have a boyfriend. My boss doesn't let me get attached to my clients and I can put you in danger," I said. He looked down and nod slowly.

"But we can keep it a secret," I said making him look up.

"So you'll be my girlfriend," he said.

"Yes," I said. He tackled me to the grass with a hug.

"But you can't tell anyone," I said.

"Okay," he said.

"I mean it you can't tell the boys, Paul, your manager, the fans, your parents. I know that's mean but I want to protect you. And we also can't act like a couple witch means we can't be around each other that much," I said.

"As long as your my girlfriend I'm okay with it all," he said. He came closer to me and started leaning in. Our lips were so close until our lips touched. Our lips started moving together until we pulled apart.

"Wow," he said with a smile making me laughing.

We laid back down and looked at the stars. He pulled his arm around my waist and lulled me towards him. We stayed there for a long time until we decided to leave. We drove back to hotel. When we got to the hotel we both went to our own rooms. When I walked in Harry wasn't there so I guess he was at one of the boys rooms.

I changed and went to bed. Before I went to sleep I got a text from Niall.

N: goodnight beautiful...sweet dreams

J: goodnight Ireland..

I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

~~~~

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM : princess_clumsy_