Chapter 13

Lilly's POV:
Ashton suddenly sprung off the couch and up the stairs. I just turned and looked at Olivia.
"Do I know something you don't?" I asked her.

"Yeah. There's a window in my room that looks right into Luke's room. " Olivia said.

"Wait. What?" Calum asked.
"Yeah there's a window there. If Luke was smart he'd get something to cover it. " Olivia said.

"HE LOVES HER!" Ashton screamed before running back down the stairs acting as if nothing had even happened. "Hey guys. " he said nonchalantly jumping on the couch. We all just looked at him with wide eyes.

"What now?!" I asked.

"Oh yeah! Check your Instagram and you'll know what I'm talking about. " Ashton said so we all did.

"Awe they are adorable. " Olivia said.

"You can so tell he loves her. " I said.

"You all are so sappy for love. " Calum said rolling his eyes.

"Whatever. You love me and you get all like weird around me. " I said.

"Weird?" He said.

"Yeah. You know like attached to me. You get all romantic when it's only me and you. "

"True. True." He said nodding in agreement.

"Anyway, I feel bad for Michael. We should fix him up with someone. " I said.

"Michael doesn't need anyone. He has video games. Duh. "

"No everyone needs someone. " I said.

"OH I know the perfect person. Her name is Vanessa. She's gonna be here next week. " I said.

"Perfect! We'll invite him over. Speaking of Michael we should invite him over since we're all pretty much here. " Olivia said.

"Okay I'll text him. " Cal said.

Within the next 15 minutes Michael arrived. We decided to watch 50 First Dates. Our plan was to watch a bunch of love movies so that Michael gets the vibe of 'he should be dating someone.'

"Oh I love this movie. " Michael said.

"Really? I didn't take you for a Rom/Com person. " Olivia said.

"Oh yeah I loooove them. " Michael said. I looked over at Olivia and Calum and we're all smiling.

"You guys are scaring me." We all then looked at him smiling. "Why are you guys looking at me like that?" Michael asked. Just then the door opened to reveal Luke and Sarah.

"Hey guys. " Sarah said.

"Oh, hi. Didn't think you'd ever come home. " Olivia said.

"Why wouldn't I?" She responded. 

"Because it's obvious what just happened in Luke's room. If I were you I'd fix my hair. And cover that hickey. " I said.

"Seriously?" She said gently hitting Luke in the stomach.

"Sorry. " he said laughing.
She left to go up to her room then she came down. She Fixed her hair and did her makeup.

"Well that was awkward. " Luke said as he sat down.

"Um yeah." Calum said.

"Oh please you've done worse. " I said glaring at him.

"Haha oh yeah I forgot. That time when we-" I hit him so hard I think Canada heard it.

"What was that for?" He said, my face bright red.

"We agreed never to talk about it." I said as he laughed.

"You agreed. I said nothing of the sort." Calum responded.

"Whatever." I said dropping the topic and cuddling into him.

"Don't pretend like you didn't love it. " he whispered in my ear.

"Shut up. " I said my face even darker.

"Ooh what movie are we watching?" Luke asked.

"50 First Dates. " Michael said.

"Nice, I love this movie!" Luke said just before him and Michael high fived.

"You idiots and your rom/ coms. " Sarah said.

"What is it bad to hope for love like this?" Michael said.

"We need to get you a girlfriend." Sarah said. We all just gave her a death glare.

"What?" She asked confused.
"You just ruined the plan!" Ashton said.

"What plan?!" Michael asked standing up.

"Um the plan to make friends. " I said nervously.

"Sure. Whatever I don't care. I want a girlfriend. " he said sitting back down.

"Good because this girl I know named, Victoria, would gladly be your girlfriend. Trust me you guys are perfect. " I said.
~
Right now Calum and I just left, Sarah's house. Only because her mom had just arrived and we thought that there was too many people in that house.

"I wonder what really happened in that room. " Calum said.

"I'll probably get the details tomorrow. " I said.

"Good, then tell me!" He said.

"Ew. Why do you wanna know? I'm sure Luke will tell you. Unless it's what I thought it was. Then he'd probably rather not like to share. " I said as we went straight to my backyard.

"And what did you think it was?" He asked me. I didn't completely answer instead I let him infer by my question.

"I wonder if they're both virgins?" I said wiggling my eyebrows. I think he got the idea because he immediately fell back into the pool.

"Really? Your gonna make me get wet too aren't you?!" I said.

"No. " he said as he got out of the pool and over to me.

"I love you. " he said as he came inches away from me.

"Love you to." I said. He started to lean in and so did I, but then he grabbed my hips and dragged me into the pool with him.

"Not cool Cal." I said swimming away from him.

"You know you liked it." He said.

"What? You being a tease. " I said.

"Oh I was teasing you. Was I?" He said coming closer to me.

"Yeah. You jerk. " I said as he neared me. I started backing up, I backed up until I hit the wall. He cornered me.

"But you love me. " he said smiling.

"Yes. Yes I do. " I said. Finally he kissed me and it would've been perfect if it wasn't for my mom.

"Taking a night swim are we?" My mom asked standing in the doorway of the house.

"Yeah. Sorry. " I said getting out. Cal did to.

"Awe look at you two. Your soaking wet. Here let me go get you some towels. " she said before leaving and coming back with towels. I handed one to Cal and I grabbed one for myself.

  We sat outside for a while before we had to come inside do to time. Cal came into my room and grabbed what he needed before leaving and going into the guest bathroom to change. While he did that I took a shower and grabbed a towel. I came out and saw Calum just sitting on my bed, already tucked in. It's payback time. I quickly went into my closet and grabbed some clothes before going back into my bathroom and dropping my towel. He could clearly see me but at this point I didn't care. I turned toward the door and shut it waving at him before I did so. I came back out in my pj's and got in bed.

"You did that on purpose, didn't you?" He asked looking at me.

"No. I'd never!" I said acting dramatic.

"Whatever. Night. " he said before kissing me quickly and falling asleep. I did the same and that's how we like it.