Chapter 39

Sarah's POV:
"So when should I tell everyone to come over?" I ask Luke.

"Um how's 7?" He asks sitting next to me and Jackson.

"Okay, I'll text them. " I said taking out my phone.

"Cmon you can do that later," Luke says taking the phone out of my hands and scooting closer to me.

"Why do you do this to me?" I ask him.

"Because I love you. " he says before kissing my neck.

"Luke if this is happening at least put the dog in his kennel. He has innocent eyes we don't need to disrupt that. " I say as Luke sits up.

"Okay. " he says happily picking the puppy up and moving him into his kennel in the guest room. He walked back in and just about jumped on the bed.

"Where were we?"
~
"As much as I loved that I need to go text everyone and get ready. " I say throwing on my shirt and underwear before walking over and opening the door to the guest room to let Jackson out.

"Cmon Jackson, let's go outside. " I say as the dog and I walk down the stairs. I walk to the back door and open it as we both step outside. He walked over to the grass and did what he had to do while I say on one of the chairs.

Groupchat:

S: hey guys me and Luke have some news. Dinner at our house!

Lilly replied first.

L: what do you mean 'ur house'

S: Luke and I have a house now.
9611 Brookwood st.

Then Ashton.

A: o my god u guys! Me and Jess will be there.

L: yeah me and cal will too!

Last was Michael.

M: Victoria's sleeping with little Ryan, but we'll both definitely be there

Great everyone's coming. Let's just have pizza.

"Hey Luke!" I called from outside, he probably didn't hear me though.

"Luke, honey!" I called again. The back door opened.

"Yeah?" He asked walking over to me.

"Wanna go swimming?" I ask him.

"But it's 1. " he replied.

"So? People won't get here till 7 and it's not like we're having anything fancy. I'm just gonna call in pizza. Plus I really wanna see if Jackson can swim. " I say.

"Fine, let me go change." He says stepping under the doorway.

"We live in the middle of no where. There's no need to. " I say jumping in, in my t shirt and underwear.

"I guess you're right. " he says from the door way before running and jumping in with me.

"Really? You forgot Jackson!" I said laughing.

"Oops?" He said more like a question.

"Whatever. " I said laughing just before kissing him.

"Ooh is this a part two?" He asks referencing what had just happened.

"Nope!" I said ducking underwater and swimming away toward the dog.

"Come're Jackson!" I called to the clueless fluff ball in the grass looking at a butterfly. He turned his head and began running to me. He reached the edge of the pool just as I felt two arms wrap around my waist and begin to pull me away.