Chapter 40

Sarah's POV:
Today's the day. Well the day after, the day. I got married yesterday. I'm 22, and Luke will be 22 in two months. Nothing's changed. Well slightly everyone is nagging us to have kids, but I'm not sure I'm ready. And Lilly's pregnant. The guys have already recorded their album and are set to go on tour in one month. I won't even get to see Luke for his birthday which sucks but what sucks even more is Lilly's due date is a month before the tour ends.
~

  I sat on the couch picking up Jackson and sitting him on my lap, taking out my phone to invite Lilly over. She didn't answer, I decided to call Calum to see what she was doing.

"Hey Cal, it's Sarah. I was just wondering where Lilly was. Call me when you get the chance. Bye. " i said leaving the voicemail. Wow, both of them. I heard my bedroom door open, Jackson got off my lap and ran upstairs, leaving me alone.
"Luke?" I called.

"Yeah?" He responded.

"We're gonna be late for the flight, come on." I said as I met his blue eyes at the bottom of the stairs.

"Sorry, I was on the phone. She said she'll watch him for us. " Luke says handing me Jacksons lead and grabbing the bags before we left to go drop off Jackson with Liz. We put the suitcases away in the trunk and began driving.

    We reached his old house, Luke grabbed Jackson and gave him to his mom. He ran back to the car and began driving toward the airport.

  "You nervous?" He asks me.

  "No, I'm excited. I just, can't wait to be back in the states." I say as he pulls up at the airport.

"Me too. " he said getting out of the car and grabbing our bags.
~
Our honeymoon ended. It's officially been four weeks. Luke leaves tomorrow. Luckily they just tour Australia first then go to the UK then America. Basically it's the same setup as the last tour.

"Why do you always have to leave?" I ask cuddle into Luke's side.

"Because, it's all part of the job, baby. Trust me I don't wanna leave either but you like this house, and our dog, and your car and I like my car. Without this job, we wouldn't have any of it. Plus Im doing what I love and that's all that matters. " Luke replies leaning his head against mine.

"I know, you are really lucky. I just wish you didn't have to leave. " I reply sadly smiling.

"Then why don't you come with us?" He asks excitedly. I smile weakly again before answering.

"You know id love to do that, but I have to take care of Lilly, and it's not like I'll be alone. I'll have Jackson to keep me company. " I say before I kiss him. This would be our last time to do this before he leaves so I may as well be happy.
~
"Sarah, can I come over? I'm not feeling that great. " Lilly says through the phone.

"Yeah, sure. " I say hanging up. She pulls up a couple minutes later and I open the door for her.

"What's wrong?" I ask her once she enters.

"This baby. I didn't wanna tell Calum this because it would crush him but, I don't want kids. I never have and I never will. " she says crossing her arms. She's only been pregnant for a month so she's not showing really.

"You don't mean that. You love Ryan. " I tell her.

"Yeah, I like other people's kids. But I don't want one, please, I really want to get-" she says tearing up.

"You can't just do that!" I exclaim.

"I want an abortion. I know it's not good but I can't do this. " she says taking my hand in hers.