Chapter 15

Ashton's POV
The song is called Unpredictable. It's about teens just having fun being in love. The EP itself won't come out till December and right now it's July. So we have some time to go. But on the plus side we won't have to continue going to school because we dropped out to focus more on our music. At this point I've been thinking to myself for a couple hours so I decided to finally sleep.
~
Michaels POV
Today is the day me and Victoria will be going out on that date. Luckily it's just a simple coffee date so it'll be chill. I instantly arrived first and sat in the corner because that's where Sarah and Luke always sit. I sat and played random games on my phone before she walked in and sat in front of me.

"Hey. " she said. I tuned off my phone and sat it in my pocket before we went up and ordered our stuff.

We sat back down and just started talking about random stuff. And, what ifs?

"What if your band got famous? Would you take me on tour or leave me here?" She asked.

"It depends on where our relationship stands to be honest. And if management would let me. "

"Good answer. Um would we get our hair dyed together or on our own time?"

"Wow. These are such random questions. But it depends on the occasion. " I said.

Before I knew it our date was over. I went home and she went home.
~
Calums POV:
Last week, Lilly pretty much rejected me. It hurt, a lot. I mean we always come so close. And she always stops it. It gets annoying. And I just wanna feel wanted because she obviously doesn't want me. I was on snapchat and I got a random message, from someone named Aleisha.

A: hey Cal. I'm a big fan and would love to go out with u but I live in the U.S. Show me what would happen at the end of the night?

Okay I have two options. Ignore her or show her. Well I was thinking I'd ignore her, but you know what I haven't really been thinking lately. So what the heck?
I sent her a video that made me feel wanted. And to be honest I'm pretty proud of myself.
~
Lilly's POV:
It's been a little over three weeks since I rejected Calum now. I was with Sarah and Luke and we were watching The Conjuring.

"I hate scary movies! Why did you guys pick this?" I said as I buried my face in a pillow.

"Because we love them. Duh. " Sarah said.

"Besides, it's fun to be scared. And if your scared just think about Cal." Luke said. So I did. Well actually I did what I shouldn't have. I searched his name online. Only one thing came up. Everywhere. I clicked on one of the news stories on it.
Calum Hood exposes himself to a girl on Snapchat.
His video and picture was plastered everywhere. And the date is what disturbs me the most. It was exactly a week from my birthday. Why would he do this? This is so unlike him. I started crying just thinking of Cal cheating on me.

"Lilly?" Luke said pausing the movie.

"Lilly, are you okay?" Sarah said. I just looked up and balled even harder before handing Luke the phone.

"Oh my god. " he said.

"What? What is it?! I wanna know!" Sarah said.

"Trust me you don't wanna know. " Luke said.

"But I do!" She said. Luke handed her the phone. Her hand instantly went to cover her mouth.
"Why would he do something like this?" She said handing me the phone back.

"I don't know but I'm gonna find out. " I said wiping my tears and standing up. I texted him.

L: I really wanna hang out with you.

C: okay I'll be over in a second.

"Bye guys. I'll see you later. " I said grabbing my bag and leaving. Of course it was raining, I mean of course. I walked outside and was immediately drenched. I ran to my house before I changed and blew dry my hair. I heard the doorbell ring and let Calum in. He attempted to kiss me but I turned my head so he kissed my cheek. We ran upstairs and I shut my door before I ran and jumped on my bed. He sat next to me.

"Wow someone's happy." Calum said smiling before leaning in I instantly took my phone out, and turned it on to the story before he actually reached my lips. I put between us and the minute he realized he wasn't kissing me, he was kissing a phone he opened his eyes.

"What was that for?" He asked. I started crying.

"Why are you crying?" He asked.

"Am I not good enough?" I asked.

"No your perfect. Why would
You ever ask that?" He said to me. I just held up the phone. His eyes grew wide.

"I thought you loved me." I said getting up and walking over to my door.

"I do. " he said shedding a few tears himself.

"You obviously don't if you did this behind my back. " I said as I opened the door.

"I do. Baby I love you so much you don't even know. " he said playing to me.

"What were you thinking?" I said now crying as hard as ever.

"I wasn't. " he said.

"Well you should try it next time. If there is a next time." I said walking downstairs as he followed me begging and pleading.

"Calum, I love you, but if you can't keep your eyes on only me and accept my answers, than maybe we should just have a break. " I said not wanting to say the words.

"No, please. I can't loose you! You're the best thing that's ever happened to me. "

"Calum it's for the best. Please leave. Your making this harder than it needs to be. We're not breaking up, we're just having a little break. " I said as he nodded and walked out. I can't believe this just happened. I took my Forever and Always necklace off and walked back to Sarah's house. I sat back down on the couch and continued to watch the movie while they just stared at me.

"Well?" Luke asked me. I took a deep breath.