Chapter 20

Victoria's POV:
I feel like Michael is scared for me to be his girlfriend. I mean yes we hang out a lot but it's almost like he doesn't want me to be his girlfriend. I don't know. Maybe it's just me. Michael will be arriving at my hotel room any second now. I sat at the kitchen table and had a sip of coffee. There was a knock on the door so I went up and answered it. Of course it was Michael.

"Hey. " he said.

"Hi come in, come in. " I said
walking back into my room.. I sat back where I was and continued to drink my coffee. Michael sat in front of me and poured himself some coffee before sitting across from me.

"So what do you wanna do today?" I asked.

"Actually there's something I wanted to talk to you about. " he said a bit serious.

"Yes?" I said hoping he was gonna ask me to be his girlfriend.

"I'm gonna be on tour with one
direction. And you'll be across Australia. So I don't think this is gonna work out," he said. I can't believe I'm gonna be his girlfriend! Wait. Is he breaking up with me?! This ain't happening.

"Yeah I get it. " I said standing up.
"Do you think you could leave so this," I said gesturing between us.
"Won't be so awkward?" I finished. He just nodded before leaving. What just happened? I don't know but I gotta leave I can't stay here. It would just be too awkward for everyone.
~
I packed my stuff before getting a plane ticket and heading out the door. This is it. I'm going home. I don't think I'll ever come back. Not after this. I love Michael. But clearly he doesn't feel that way about me. I picked up my suitcase and got into a taxi before going into the airport.
~
Michaels POV:
I can't believe Victoria just made me leave. She didn't even let me finish! I was gonna ask her to go on tour with us because long distance doesn't work for me. No way she's not getting away this easy. I went back to her hotel room and knocked on the door. No answer.

"Victoria?" I asked. Finally I couldn't take it and kicked the door open. She's gone. Shit. I know where she's going.

I grabbed my stuff before calling a taxi to send me to the airport. I got a call on the way.

"Hello?" Sarah said.

"Hey, what'd you need?" I asked.

"Oh me and Luke were wondering if you and Vanessa would like to go out on a double date with us?" Sarah said.

"Actually now isn't really the best time. You should ask Lilly and Calum. " I said.

"Oh. Okay. " she said ending the call.

We finally arrived at the airport ad I jumped out of the taxi running straight to the soonest Melbourne flight. Finally I arrived at what I was looking for. Except I didn't see her. I looked around and found a Starbucks. Of course. I walked into the doors and found her in the corner sipping a frap. I walked over to her and sat in front of her.
"What are you doing here?" She asked me.

"I came to finish my sentence. You cut me off. I wasn't trying to breakup with you. I was trying to invite you on tour with us. " I said finally relieved I found her.
"Really?" She said.

"Yeah. I was trying to tell you how long distance relationships don't work out well so I we gonna take you on tour with us. And I as trying to ease into asking you to be my girlfriend as well. So will you come back with me?" I said.

"Yes. " she said standing up. I took her hand and we walked out of there. As a couple.
~
Sarah's POV:
So Lilly and Calum were "busy" tonight. So me and Luke decided to do something kinda risky. We were gonna try to get into a club. But we're both under age so we both dressed a little more mature. I wore a small body con dress that ended mid thigh. I had very intense eye makeup going on and my hair was down. I was wearing black stilettos. And Luke wore a black shirt with black pants and a red and black flannel. He also had on blackout vans and wore a black beanie.