Chapter 16

Calums POV:
After Lilly kicked me out I ran to Ashton's house. I knocked on his door and he answered it.

"Calum, your soaking wet. Come on in." He said letting me in. My face was tear stained as well as cold and wet from this terrible weather. Ashton came back with some towels. I went into the bathroom and dried off before walking back out to Ashton.

"Were you crying?" He asked me.

"Yeah. " I said.

"Why?"

"Lilly and I are on a break." I said as I gathered myself.

"What? Why?" He said obviously confused.

"Well, on her birthday we came so close, if you know what I mean, and she just stopped it. So the next week I felt like she didn't want me like I wanted her. Then out of no where this fan on snapchat messages me and I did something I shouldn't have. Just type my name online and you'll find it. " I said
releasing the breath I was holding.

"Wow. Calum, why didn't you think about this before you did it? I mean this is serious. You're gonna have to apologize to all the fans. And make it up to Lilly. If she'll even take you back." Ashton said.

"Wait. I know how to get her back!"
~
Sarah's POV:
"And so I told him we were going on a break. " Lilly finished. She was still crying every now and then but I think she can make it through this.

"That's so not like him. Is there anything maybe you did?" Luke asked.

"Um not that I ca- wait. On my birthday. I stopped him from something I wasn't ready for. Maybe, because I turned him down he felt like I didn't love him as much as I really do. " Lilly said.

"That's sounds like Cal to me. " Luke said.

"I'm still a little shocked. " I said.

"Why? This isn't even your relationship. " Luke said laughing.

"I. Don't. Know. " I said smiling.

"Your cute." He said leaning down to kiss me.

"I'm gonna go home. If that's okay with you guys. " Lilly said opening the door and leaving before we could even say goodbye.

"Okay then. " Luke said staring at the wall.

"Why do you seem so upset about this?" I said.

"Because, what if this causes other problems for everyone?" Luke said.

"It won't. Trust me they'll be back together by next week. " I said.

"Really 'cause I don't think Lilly is gonna give in that quickly. Unless Calum can come up with the best apology ever, he may have lost Lilly. For good. " Luke said.

"Why is it we always talk about other people's relationships, yet we don't even talk about ours?" I said.

"Hm I never thought about that. " Luke said. "What do you wanna talk about?" He added.

"I don't know. " I said.

"Well, why don't we start with the text I got this morning. The 1D boys want us to go on tour with them. We'd leave in a month. It would be awesome if you could go." Luke said smiling.

"Wait. Are you being serious?!"

"Yeah. Niall texted me. " he said smiling up at me.

"That's amazing. I'm so proud of you. " I said before I leant down and kissed him. The kiss deepened as he pulled me onto his lap. I tangled my hands in his hair and he had his wrapped around my waist. Our lips moves in sync and everything was perfect. I could just feel the fireworks erupting every time he simply touched me. I smiled into the kiss as he pulled away and planted kisses down my neck. Sucking on my sweet spot. Causing me to moan. He just laughed.

"Shut up you jerk. " I said. He pushed me down so I was laying on the couch.

"What did you just call me?" He said with a giant grin.

"A jerk. " I said smiling.

"That does it!" He said laughing as he tickled my sides.

"Luke! Stop... Oh my god...... I can't catch my breath. " I said as I laughed.

"Okay okay I'll stop. " he said sitting up. I sat up as well and rested my head on his shoulder.

"So was that a yes on coming on tour with us?" He said.

"Yes. Sì. Ouì." I said.

"Impressive. Spanish and French. " Luke said smiling.

"Of course I'd say yes in every language if I knew how." I smiled right before I kissed his nose and stood up.

"Let's go to my room. " I said walking up the stairs.

"Oh! Okay!" Luke said.

"Not for that you perv. I just wanted to show you something. " I said as I entered my room.

"What'd you wanna show me?" He asked as he got in my room.

"I got my old guitar shipped from California." I said pointing to it.

"We should write a song. " Luke said.

"What?" I said confused as to where that came from.

"Yeah. Let's write a song. " Luke said.

"Okay. " I shrugged.
~
"Okay so the chorus would go:

You're just a little bit out of my limit
It's been two years now
you haven't even seen the best of me
And in my mind now
I've been over this a thousand times
But it's almost over
Let's start over" I sang.

"Perfect. I think we got our song. What should the name be?" He asked.

"Out of my limit. " I replied.

"I love it. " he said.

"Me too. " I said before i kissed him quickly.

"You're actually a pretty good singer. " he said smiling.

"Don't push your luck. " I said right before I winked at him.

"Ugh I why do you have to be such a tease?" He asked me.

"Oh I'm the tease?" I said.

"Your the one that's always wearing tank tops. " I added.

"Oh please. You and your bad ass outfits can hardly keep me in check. " he said.

"Well I'm sorry for being so cool. " I said.

"Whatever. " he rolled his eyes.
"Now then. Come on! I wanna make sure Lilly's okay. Lord knows what'll happen if she starts cutting." I said as I took Luke's hand and led him out my door and the front door to outside. I knocked on the door and looked over nervously at Luke. He just smiled weakly before kissing me. Little did I know the door was gonna open to reveal none other than Jessica.