Chapter 34

Sarah's POV:
"I knew it!" I said pushing him back into the water laughing.

"Are you being serious?!" Luke asked laughing as he got out of the water

"No, I thought you were a jerk for forgetting it. " I said laughing.

"Well then." He said getting up and walking away. I ran and jumped on his back.

"Thank you, you're the best boyfriend ever. " I said kissing his cheek and getting off. We made our way over to the crowd of people who showed up to my surprise party.

"Thanks guys for coming! Now then let's eat!" I said happily sitting at a random table. We all sat down and ate a bunch of pizza.

"Now then, who wants some cake?!" Luke asked. He turned around and pulled out a cake. It was a nice cake, it was a guitar that had the number 18 at the bottom. The inside was red velvet. It was really good.
~
At 10 we all left. Me and Luke went back to my house. We pulled up and I grabbed my keys, unlocking my door and walking in.

"Finally, how was your party?" My mom asked from the kitchen.

"How'd you know?" I asked surprised.

"Luke and I planned the whole thing. " my mom replied as I entered the kitchen.

"Oh. " I said looking around the kitchen. My mom was drinking wine but there was another glass full of it as well.

"Who's the other glass for?" I asked pointing to it.

"I thought we could have some together now that it's legal. " my mom replied gesturing me to sit down. Luke followed me and we say down at the table.

"Thanks mom. " I said to her.

"No problem. Oh and Luke I know you're underage but I saved you a beer in the fridge. " my mom said gesturing toward the fridge behind her. Luke got up and grabbed it, then sat back down next to me. We all picked up our drink and clinked them together.

"To your 18th birthday. " my mom said as we all took a sip of our drinks.
~
After about two hours of just talking with each other me and Luke went up to my room.
"I wanna do something to remember tonight. " I said walking over to my wallet.

"Really? Like what?" Luke asked smirking.

"Not like that. I just wanna remember today for a while. " I said putting my wallet in my back pocket along with my phone.

"Where are you going?" Luke asked from my bed.

"I'm not gonna tell you, but would you like to come?" I asked him.

"Yeah, sure. " he said getting up and opening the door for me. We walked downstairs and I grabbed my moms car keys heading toward the door. I got into the drivers seat and Luke got into the passenger seat.
~
"Are you sure?" Luke asked me. We're currently standing in a tattoo parlor.

"I've never been more sure about anything. " I said walking over to the chair where they do it.

"Okay as long as you're sure. " Luke said giving me a quick kiss right before they got started on my tattoo.
~
After what felt like forever they finished it. It was perfect. I got an infinity sign with the words forever and always on it. It was placed on my left wrist and was a good size, it wasn't too big and it wasn't too small. I loved it. We left and Luke drove.

"I can't believe you actually got it. " Luke said smiling.

"I can. I love it so much. Especially since it has part of what's engraved in that ring in it." I said smiling.

"You noticed?" Luke asked looking over at me.

"Of course I did. " I said nodding. We pulled up at my house and entered it discreetly.

"Ugh you know what I just realized?" Luke asked laying down on my bed.

"What?" I asked laying next to him.

"We can't do anything fun because you got that. Now we gotta wait a whole freaking week. And even then it's still gonna hurt. " Luke said to me.

"Then it'll feel good when we can finally do it. " I said to him and getting up. I grabbed some clothes and entered the bathroom to change. I walked in and Luke was already dressed in his pjs. I climbed in next to him and pulled the laptop out.

"So Netflix?" I asked smiling.

"Sure. " he said as I snuggled into his sides. We watched a bunch of movies before we drifted off to sleep.
~
Ring ring.... Ring ring
I woke up to my phone ringing. I checked the time on my clock and noticed it was 3am.

"Who the hell calls at 3am. " Luke said as I sat up.

"I have no clue, but I guess we'll find out. I'll put it on speaker. " I said sliding the phone to answer the call. I placed it on speaker.

"He proposed!" She said.

"You're  such a fucking one upper." I said back to her.

"I can't help it!" She said excitedly into the phone.

"Whatever I have news too! I got a tattoo!" I shot back to her.

"Really? You'll have to show it to me tomorrow. I'll show you the ring too. We'll meet for lunch or something. " she said into the phone.

"Okay that works, night Lilly." I said hanging up the phone.