Chapter 28

Lilly's POV:
I saw Sarah enter and leave Luke's house. She entered crying and left crying. That can't be good. I decided to ring her door bell and make sure she was okay.

"Sarah? I saw everything, what happened?" I asked as she led me up to her room.

"So Niall kissed me on a park bench. But the park bench just so happened to have been the same park bench Luke apologized to me. I got up and left Niall, seeing as though I remember and I went to Luke's. He didn't help me whatsoever if anything he made me more confused. I told him what happened and he tried getting in my pants, so I told him I wasn't his girlfriend at the moment, I was Nialls. But the problem is part of me wants to be Nialls but the other half wants to stay with Luke. " She huffed taking a breath in after.

"Wow. That's a lot to take in. " I said looking at her tear stained face.

"Look, sometimes in life people change. If you feel like you like Niall then go for it, but if you love Luke then that's the obvious choice. " I said to her. She just nodded.

"I know what I have to do now. " she said standing up and walking out of the house.
~
Sarah's POV:
I walked out of the house and went to Luke's house. This is really happening. I knocked on his door and he opened, his cheeks were tear stained too which made this even harder to do.

"Sarah? What are you doing here?" He asked sniffling.

"I-i think we s-should take a b-break. Not break up just put e-everything on-on hold. " I said immediately regretting doing this.

"W-what? I can't lose you, I already almost lost you. Dear lord, this can't be happening to me!" He said.

"I-i think its best for me right now, I'm just really confused. " I said backing off the porch and walking away. Once I reached my house I sat on the porch chairs. I could here Luke shouting. "I don't need this! Why is this happening to me?!"

Why did I do this to him. I pulled out my phone and texted Niall to meet me in the exact spot we just were. I skateboarded there and sat at the bench. Minutes later Niall pulled up in a black SUV.

"You, uh, wanted to see me?" He said sitting down.

"Yeah. Niall I'm really confused. " I said looking in his eyes.

"Confused about what?"

"Everything. I don't think I'm ready for A relationship. I just feel like everything is happening too quickly, you know what I mean?" I asked him.

"Yeah I get it. We're at two different points in our life. " he said nodding.

"Thank you for understanding. " I said engulfing him in a hug.

"No problem. " he said.

"I think we were better as friends anyway. " he added smirking.

"You little dork. " I said laughing.

"I made you laugh didn't I?!" He said happily.

"Yeah. Yeah you did." I said standing up.

"Listen it's getting late, let's just meet up with everyone tomorrow at the coffee shop or something. " I added grabbing my skateboard.

"Yeah definitely. " he said standing up and getting back into his car.

"I can give you a ride if you'd like?" He added.

"Okay. " I said walking back over to him and getting into his car. About ten minutes later we pulled up at my house.

"Thanks for the ride. I'll see you tomorrow. " I said getting out.

"See ya later. " he said before backing out of the driveway and leaving.

I walked back into my room to see Lilly on her phone.

"What'd you do?" She asked sitting up straight.

"I told Niall I wasn't ready for a relationship. And he agreed and said we're better off as friends. "

"What about Luke?" She said.

"I didn't break up with him, but I put our relationship on pause. "

"Good for you!" Lilly said high fiving me.

"Yeah I know I'm just a little worried about him. Do you mind sending Cal over for a sleepover?" I asked raising my eyebrows.

"Sure. But I hope you know he's not your own personal spy. " she said before calling him.

"I know but we can still use him as one." I smirked.

"Yeah I gue- Hi Babe!" She exclaimed as he answered.

"Can you please have a sleepover with Luke tonight. Sarah just paused their relationship and is scared he may you know... Relapse." Lilly said nonchalantly.
"Thanks, bye. " she ended the call.
"You know if they're having a sleepover why don't we have one too!" Lilly said as she put her phone in her pocket.

"Okay sounds like fun. First thing on the agenda: sleep. It's almost 3am I can't keep my eyes open!" I exclaimed climbing into my bed.

"Agreed!" She said climbing in next to me.