Chapter 17

Luke's POV:
"Oh it's you. " Jessica said looking at Sarah.

"And me. " I said smiling.

"Right. And you. " she said.

"We were wondering if we could talk to Lilly?" Sarah said.

"Fine. " Jessica said scooting away from the door. We entered and heard something fall upstairs. Sarah stayed downstairs and I ran upstairs as I fast as I could. Her door was closed so I knocked on it.
"Lilly? You okay?" She opened the door with a tear stained face.

"Not really. " she said slightly smiling.

"Come here. " I said holding my arms open. She ran into them and buried her face in my chest. I moved over to sit on her bed and closed the door.

"Why did he have to do this?" She said crying even harder.

"I don't know. Sometimes Calum just does stuff without thinking. " I said.

"I just wish he would've thought about it. I mean this is a big deal. It's not just something he can shrug off and think I'll be fine with. I love him and I thought he loved me. But I guess I was wrong. " she said before turning a picture she had in her room of them face down.

"No, no, no, you weren't wrong he does love you. He loves you so much. " I said rubbing her back.

"I don't think he does anymore. Maybe I was just not good enough." she said doubting herself.
"I'll never be good enough!" She said before she ran into the bathroom. I've seen this happen too many times in my lifetime and I don't wanna see it happen to her to.

"Lilly what're you doing?" I asked as Sarah and Jessica came in the door.

"Something I should've done a long time ago. " I heard her open a drawer.

"Please don't do this. " Sarah said as she rested her head on the door crying. She began talking Lilly out of touching the blade.

I took this as my opportunity to text Calum. Within seconds the door to her room busted open to reveal Calum. I explained to him quietly what happened and he walked over to the door.
"I can't take it anymore! I just wanna die!" Lilly yelled on the other side of the door.

"Lilly?" Calum said

"Wait. Calum is that you?" She asked.

"Yeah. Whatever your doing in there, I don't care what it is, isn't worth it. You shouldn't wanna die over something I did to you. " Calum said.

"Please open the door. " he added. Within seconds the door opened to reveal a sad Lilly with two lines of cuts on her wrists.

"Oh, Lilly. Why did you cut?" Calum asked as he held her in his arms.

"Because, I couldn't take another hour of us not being together." Lilly sobbed.

"But this is what you wanted." Calum said slightly laughing.

"I know! But it's what people in TV shows do!" She said laughing.

"So you based our break on a tv show?" Calum said laughing as well.

"Well when you put it that way, yes. " she said.

"We'll give you guys some privacy." Sarah said as she took my hand and me, her, and Jessica left to go downstairs.

"Well I think I just fixed their relationship. " I said smiling.

"You're stupid. They fixed themselves. " Jessica said.

"Yeah. I'm gonna have to agree with her. " Sarah said.

"Whatever. If it wasn't for me he wouldn't even be here. " I said smugly.

"Sure. We'll leave it at that. " Jessica said smiling at Sarah.

"Wow are you guys actually getting along?" I said smiling at the two of them.

"Yeah while you were upstairs we became friends. " Sarah said.

"Well I'm glad you guys are friends. " I said.

"Us too."Jessica said.
~

After about an hour we heard some disturbing noises coming from upstairs so we left.
"Well that was fun. " Sarah said smiling at me.

"Up until the end. " I said laughing slightly.

"Yeah. That was awkward. " She said.

"Well I'm happy that they're back together. " I said.

"Me too." She responded. We entered her house and sat on the couch. We put on Mean Girls and snuggled up together. About halfway through the movie Sarah got a text and scooted away from me so she could read it. Her expression was what scared me.
~
Sarah's POV
I received a text from an unknown number.

U:Follow my instructions and no one has to get hurt. 1)break up with Luke. 2) tell of the rest of the guys. I'll be watching. If you show this to anyone your dead.

I looked at my phone and almost cried. I could tell Luke noticed because he was staring at me.

"What's wrong?" He asked me.

"Oh it's. It's nothing. " I said shrugging it off. Then I received another text.

U: you can't ignore me.

I stood up.

"Luke. Do you think you could leave?" I asked hiding back tears.

"Yeah. " he said getting up and leaving. I can't believe this is happening.