Chapter 29

Sarah's POV:
It's been two months since the boys went back on tour. None of the girls went, we've all been staying at my house and Lilly's house. I've completely regained my memory and am still single, sort of. I've still got mine and Luke's relationship on pause. I'm trying to test him to see what'd he do on tour without me. So far he's passing, and he's only cut one more time since our breakup. Luckily I sent Michael to check on him and he stopped him from anything serious.

It's currently morning and all of us girls are chilling at my house.

"You guys are gonna think I'm crazy, but I'm gonna reinstall Twitter." Lilly said. She had to get rid of it because the hate had gotten to her.

"Okay, me too. " I said as we both downloaded it. I made a new account and she did too.

"I wonder how long it'll take before the boys notice. Wait let's make these fan accounts, then nobody'll know its us. " Lilly said.

"Okay, that'll work. " I said typing their names online to get a profile pic and background. I got a back ground pic then I was gonna get Ashton as my profile pic so Luke really wouldn't suspect anything.

"Hey Jessica, what's this?" I asked clicking on the pic of her and him kissing.

"I thought Harry was your boyfriend. And I thought Haley was his girlfriend. What happened?" I asked showing her the phone. I could tell she was nervous looking at the picture.

"Where'd you find that?" She asked wide eyed.

"It's all over the Internet. " Lilly responded for me.

"Oh. "

"Well? How did it happen?! Did you feel the Sparks?!" I asked her excitedly.

"Well we were just talking then out of no where we just kissed each other. I definitely felt sparks and I know he did too. I dumped Harry yesterday. And apparently Ashton and Haley just got even more exclusive which sucks for me. " she said tensing up at the mention of haleys name.

"Aw that sucks. " Lilly said.

"Yeah. I'm just glad she's on tour with him. Now I don't have to deal with her." She said relaxing.

"Yeah I wish Victoria was here. Her and Michael were beyond perfect, it wasn't even funny. " I said as we all turned to face each other.

"You know what, I can't let another perfect relationship go to waste. I'm calling Victoria. She's gonna come whether she likes it or not." Jessica said, she got up and left the room to call her.

"So any deets on you and Calum?" I asked excitedly.

"No not really. It's just, I mean in the next two weeks I'll be eighteen and I would've liked for him to be here, you know?" She said tilting her head back.

"Yeah I get it. Friday would've been mine and Luke's year anniversary. "

"I still don't know why you like shut him out. " Lilly said.

"I didn't feel ready for a relationship when I was just remembering things, plus he was leaving anyway. It wouldn't have made a difference." I said standing up and walking into the kitchen. I grabbed some Oreos and came back, sitting on the couch.

"Still you guys were so in love, and perfect for each other. It wasn't even funny. " she said smiling.

"Yeah, I mean we were becoming quite serious but.. I don't know. I mean I'm gonna enjoy my virgin life while I have it. " I said slipping a cookie in my mouth.

"Yeah true. Wait. Your still a-"

"YES! I'm still a virgin! Why is everyone so surprised?" I said annoyed.

"Well because you two spend a lot of time together so I just thought." Lilly said.

"Whatever. " I said eating another cookie.

"GUYS! Victoria's coming the day the guys get back for their break!" Jessica said running into the room.

"Oh good. Wait when's the break?" I asked.

"Three months. Then they go back on the road again for another two months. " Jessica replied sitting down next to me.

"Oh. " was all I managed to say.
~
Sarah's POV:
It's been another two months after finding out Victoria'll be coming. The boys only have another month left of the tour. Right now I'm just working my shift at Hot Topic. All I have to do today is shelve t shirts. I've already done four boxes of nothing but Green Day, Nirvana, All Time Low, and One Direction. My shift is over after I do this last box. I walked over to my counter and broke out the exacto knife before tearing the tape on the box open. What have I just walked into? This box is just 5SOS. Its nothing but t shirts, tank tops, and jackets. I went ahead and hung up the tank tops and jackets before returning to the t shirts. The first half of the box were the whole band, but the rest were the personalized birth year and last name jersey type shirt. I shelved them but of course I kept one of each for myself.

I left work and just started wondering around the mall. I went into a bunch of stores and got some stuff in each, skipping Victoria's Secret and Pink. What's the point anymore? I don't even have a boyfriend.

I started walking back into the main entrance where they have a stage for events. They have a band here today. I just passed the stage when I saw a certain pink hair, punk rock guy standing in the corner. I looked up at the sign for whose performing today and noticed it says 5 Seconds Of Summer. Great. I silently said putting my beanie and sunglasses on before walking toward the entrance. I took my left to go to the door when I saw none other than Luke making out with some blonde in the corner.