Chapter 3

"Oh my god. What did I just get myself into?" I asked as I mentally face palmed myself.

"Hey! You didn't reject us when we said we were going to play." Michael said raising his arms up in defense.

"Whatever. I'll do it. " I said standing up. What's just happened is I was first in Michaels game of truth or dare. When he asked truth or dare I said dare. Now I have to go across the street in my bra and ask for a jacket. It shouldn't be that big of a deal I guess.

"Are you guys coming or what?" I asked walking out of the room and going down the stairs.

They instantly got up and walked behind me. I got to the door and opened it, stepping onto the driveway. Well here goes nothing. I took off my shirt to reveal my black and hot pink VS bra. Great. I didn't notice how self conscious I was until I turned around and saw the guys faces. Their jaws were practically touching the ground. I walked over to them before going across the street. I stopped in front of Luke.

"Hold this. " I said handing him my shirt and pivoting to walk across the street to the people's driveway. I rang the door bell and a women answered it.

"Miss I'm so sorry but I was just in an alley and some creep took my shirt. Do you have a jacket I could have?" I asked putting my arms around myself.

"Oh of course sweetie. Here come in. " she said pulling me inside her house. I quickly looked over my shoulder and waved back to the boys. They all silently applauded me.

"This is my daughters, she's about your age so this should fit you."
She said handing it to me. It was a black Abercrombie jacket.

"Thank you so much. If you don't mind me asking how old is your daughter?"

"She's 16. Why?" She responded.

"I was just wondering because I just moved here and need to make friends. "

"Oh I'll give you her number and you can call her. Right now she's working. " the nice lady said.

"Thank you so much. " I said before hugging her, putting the jacket on and walking out of her house.  I crossed the street and met the guys back at the driveway.
"Nice jacket, what'd you tell her?" Ashton asked me.

"Well I told her some creep in an alley took my shirt, so really she was just trying to be nice. I mean what was I gonna tell her 'my new friends are actually perverts that like to play dirty truth or dare.' Yeah no not happening. " I said as we headed back inside. We got to Luke's room and sat on the floor.

"Okay now it's payback. ALL of you guys have to spend the rest of the day in your underwear. " I said putting my shirt back on and crossing my arms.
"Fine. " they all groaned.
" I hope you know we're only doing this because you're hot. " they said taking off their pants.
"I'm not. " I said stiffening up.
"Sarah, your gorgeous and anyone that doesn't see that is blind. " Luke said scooting closer to me.

"Woah, someone's got a crush?" Calum said pointing to Luke and I.

"So what?" Luke

"Nothing. I just think it's cute 'cause you just met her." Michael said.

"Whatever. Is it wrong to tell someone that they're beautiful?" Luke said rolling his eyes.

" Well it ca-" Ashton was cut off.
"Guys! Foods ready!" Liz called from downstairs.
~
"Wow this food was amazing!" I declared standing up and walking back up to Luke's room. I was currently the only one in his room which felt a little awkward but whatever. I decided to go on my phone.

"What should I do? I mean I like her but we only just met yesterday." I heard Luke faintly say.

"Why don't all of us go to the beach tomorrow? We'd let you two bond. Then you could see what happens" Calum said.

"I guess that would be okay. " Luke said before him and Calum came in. Luckily it looked like I cared too much about my phone to notice. I was texting my friend back in America.

"So what are you guys doing tomorrow?" I asked. Luke looked at Calum and he nodded.

"Oh we were uh planning on going to the beach. Do you wanna come?" Luke asked.

"Of course. I love the beach!" I said nodding.

"Great. So do you wanna watch a movie? I think Ashton and Michael are downstairs watching some scary movie if you wanted to join them. We were just about to head down there anyway." Calum said.

"Yeah. I love scary movies. " I said. We made our way downstairs and Liz was going upstairs.

"Oh Sarah you can stay as long as you want. Your mom just left by the way. " she said leaving.

"Okay thank you. " I said going into the living room. There were two couches. There was a regular long couch on the side and a small love seat in the middle. Ashton Michael and Calum took over the big couch so it looks like me and Luke are taking the love seat.
"Is this okay?" Luke said sitting down on the love seat. I can't lie I do like him.
"Yeah. Perfect. " I said as I sat next to him. I tucked my feet to the side and rested my head on his shoulder.