Chapter 38

Sarah's POV:
"I think it's time you man up and get a tattoo. " I said to Luke. It's been a couple of days since we told his family about our engagement. We're currently walking on the pier.

"Where's this coming from?" He asks confused.

"I don't know actually, I just thought if I have one then it'd be cute if you got a matching one." I answered.

"Oh. What would I get?" He asked me.

"I don't know. " I said laughing.

"What if I get SRH tattooed on my wrist in an arrow heart??" He asked me.

"Um isn't there like a rule that states not to get someone's name tattooed on you?" I say raising an eyebrow at him.

"Whatever. And there isn't a rule they just don't recommend it but it's my skin and I'll do what I want." he answers.

"Okay. Wait wouldn't it be SRC?" I ask confused.

"Nope. " he says smiling.

"But-oh wait! I'm engaged now!" I say as the epiphany struck.

"Yeah. " he said nodding.

"Well now I feel stupid. " I said laughing slightly.

"It comes with being a blonde." He whispers in my ear.

"You're a blonde as well, dork. " I said reaching up and kissing him.

"Can you just imagine us standing at the alter and basically reenacting that kiss? Except it'll be a thousand times better. " he said wrapping his arms around my waist.

"You think too much. What makes you think it'll be better?" I say.

"Because I'll know you're truly mine. " he answered.

"It's a good thing I like your family." I say kissing him again.

"Okay okay, let's go. I have something I wanted to show you anyway. " Luke says taking my hand in his as we walked off the pier and to the car.

"What do you wanna show me?" I asked.

"It's a surprise. " he says backing out of the spot and going past the cafe.

"How long is this surprise gonna take?" I ask curiously.

"It depends. " he says changing lanes.

"What do you mean?" I ask confused.

"It depends on what happens when we get there. " he responds.

"Oh. " was all I managed to say.
~
About 15 minutes later we pulled up to a nice house. It's was white and had a very beach feel to it. I really liked it.

"Is that house Michael and Vanessa have been bragging about?" I ask getting out of the car and walking to the entrance.

"Nope. " Luke says unlocking the door and opening it.

"Oh my god. " I said as we walked in. It was gorgeous everything was updated and overall it was just amazing.

"Isn't nice?" Luke asked sitting on the couch.

"Yeah. It's really nice. " I said.

"Let's take a tour. " he said standing back up.

"Okay. " I said getting up. We walked to the stairs and to the first bedroom. It was nice, the walls were a blue color and it had a yellow and white bed set to go with it. Most of the rooms were copies of the first one, just different paint. Then we reached the master bedroom.

"Oh my god, this is the size of my moms house. " I said looking around.

"I know, it's huge." He agreed laying down on the bed.

"Luke, what're you doing? You can't just lay down. " I said nervously.

"Relax. You see those drawers over there?" He asked pointing the wardrobe.

"Yeah, what about em?" I ask.

"Go look at the top one. " he responds.

"Okay. " I said nervously walking over to them. I opened the first drawer and saw that it was my stuff. I turned around and jumped on the bed.

"This is our house?!" I asked excitedly.

"Yep. Figured we'd need our own space." He said smiling.

"You're the best fiancé ever!" I said snuggling into his chest.

"I know, I know. Wait till we tell Cal and Lilly. " Luke said closing his eyes.

"Luke! They still don't know!" I said.

"Then we can have a friends only dinner here and spill the news. " he replied keeping his eyes shut. I shut mine too and before I knew it we were both asleep.
~
I woke up at around 6 o'clock Luke was still asleep. I got up and grabbed my phone off the night table, calling my mom.

"Hello?" She said. On the other end.

"Hey, mom. " I said walking out of the room and into the guest room.

"You like the house? Me and Liz spent all day unpacking. I personally think Luke is the best at picking houses." She said.

"Yeah I love it. Thanks for unpacking stuff for us. " I said happy.

"No problem. I'll let you get back to Luke, there's still another surprise by the way. Bye!" She said hanging up. There's still another surprise? Wow. I walked back into the room and saw Luke sitting up on his phone.

"So there's still another surprise?" I asked smirking.

"Yep! Follow me!" He said getting off the bed and running down the stairs.

"To the backyard!" He announced opening the door, revealing a cute little shih tzu puppy.

"Oh my god, he's precious!" I said picking up the dog.

"So, any good names?" Luke asked sitting by the pool.

"I don't know about you, but he looks like a Jackson to me. " I said sitting down next to Luke and placing Jackson on my lap.

"He does look like a Jackson." Luke said wrapping his arms around my waist and sitting his chin on my shoulder.

"Who needs kids when you have a puppy?" I said to Luke.

"Exactly. Kids I will wait till I'm like 25 at least. But no promises. " Luke says petting the dog.

"You're not the one that has to carry a child or give birth!" I exclaim laughing.

"Yeh but without me, there'd be no kid." He says looking at me with his gorgeous blue eyes. Whenever I look at them it's like time is frozen.

"Ugh, your so damn hot. " I said before kissing him.