Chapter 2

Sarah's POV:
Ring ring.... Ring ring.  I woke up to my stupid ringtone. I struggled to reach my nightstand but quickly grabbed my phone off of it and answered.

"Hello?" I said still a little weak.

"Hey honey, how's the new hou-" I ended the call. I really don't feel like talking to him. I've never liked my dad for one reason and one reason only, he's a cheater! He cheated on my mom. That's why I'm here instead of there.

Well I'm already up so I may as well start my day. I climbed out of bed and walked over to my ensuite. In there I turned to the white cabinets and grabbed a towel. I sat it on the toilet seat and walked right back out of the bathroom, into my room to get my phone.  When I walked into the ensuite I turned the water for the shower on and placed my iPhone 5S on a docking station before blasting All Time Low.
~
After I got out of the shower I went into my room and put on a black Nirvana tank top with a big flower as the background. I found light wash shorts and put those on too before I went into my closet and put on my solid black converse. I blew my hair dry and curled it slightly at the ends before heading downstairs.

"Morning, you sleep well?" My mom greeted.

   "Yeah. I think I might actually like this house." I replied as I sat down.

   "Well it's currently 3:30. So we should probably head to the neighbors house at 5:30. " my mom said while taking a sip of her tea.

   "Okay." I said as I stared out the window.

   "Why do you sound so sad? I thought you were happy to go talk to that little boy. " my mom said looking at me.

   "A) he's not a little boy he's at least 17 b) he probably already has a girlfriend and c) I'm gonna have to interact with other people. And I really don't feel like it. " I said.

   " Whatever I know you and I know you'll like it here. You'll just have to adjust." my mom said getting up and placing her mug in the sink.
   "I hope you're right."
~
We just left the house and are walking across the grass to go to the neighbors.

  "Sarah, ring the stupid doorbell. " my mom said gesturing to the door.

  "No, you. " I said crossing my arms over my chest.

  "Fine I don't know what the big problem was over a stupid door. " my mom said as she rang it. A nice lady answered the door.

   "Hi I'm Liz, you must be the neighbors. " she said as she looked at us.

   "My name is Megan and this is Sarah." my mom said as she gestured to the two of us.

   "Nice to meet you guys," Liz responded as she shook our hands. "Please come in. " she said
stepping aside to let us through.

"Sarah my son , Luke, and his
friends are in his room. The second door to the right " she said as she walked away with my mom.

"Thank you. " I said walking up their steps.

   Their house was the same as mine except the walls were red instead of blue and white.  Ha that's funny we both technically have the same room.

I reached his door which was closed and could faintly hear singing. I basically sat at the door waiting for them to finish. They were really good.

  "I'm gonna go get some water. " I heard one of them say. Shit! What do I do? Umm... Uhhh..

  "Uh hi?" A guy with hair so brown it was almost black said to me. Great. Wait to think fast, Sarah.

   "Hi sorry Liz said to come up. I'll just go back down. " I said turning around.

  "No no no it's fine we were just practicing. Here come on in. I'm Calum by the way " he said leading me into Luke's room. 
  "Sarah. " I said extending my hand. He looked at it like it was some sort of foreign gesture but quickly pulled me into a hug.

"Nice to meet you. " he said before pulling back.

"Well I'm gonna go get some water. " he said walking passed me. Great. Now I was just standing there awkwardly.

"Sarah? What are you doing? Relax. Just sit down. " Luke said. So I did and sat down next to him on the floor.

  "I'm Ashton. " one said. He had brown hair and was wearing a red beanie.

"Michael. " the boy with green hair said.

  "And you know my name. " Luke said sitting up.

  "You guys are really good." I said gesturing to the instruments scattered in his room.

  "Thanks. We make YouTube videos. " Michael said.

  "Oh cool so is this like a band?" I said clueless.

"Yeah. We're called 5 Seconds of Summer. Or 5SOS for short," Luke said. "I play the guitar and am the lead singer. " Luke said pointing to himself.

"I also sing but I'm lead on guitar." Michael said.

"I play the drums. " Ashton said. And Calum walked in with his glass of water.

"Calpal, tell Sarah what role you play in this band. " Michael said as Calum sat down.

"Okay, I sing and play bass. " wow they all play an instrument?!

"Anyway we talk about this band enough so tell us all stuff about you. " Great.

"Um I'm sixteen. I moved here because my parents got a divorce. Um I suffer from depression but that's another long depressing story, I'm American. And I'm single. That's  about it. " I said.
"Oh come on that wasn't interesting. Tell us random facts. " Calum said.
"Okay then. I'm a dancer and the truth or dare queen. I al-" I was cut off.
"We're so playing truth or dare." Michael said clapping his hands together.