sixteen

"Okay, now that I won't be called rude or an unhappy guest, what on Earth possessed you to want to do this?"

Currently, they're in an ice hotel in Sweden. Harry's past the point of freezing, but Aurelia seems to be perfectly content with the temperature. It's a little weird considering that the situation was reversed when they were in France and it was a lot warmer than below zero, but Harry doesn't question it because maybe she's just gotten used to it.

For the most part, cold weather is alright, but actually staying in a hotel made out of ice? That's just insane.

Aurelia laughs and sits on the bed, "It's cool! Literally!"

Despite how cold he is, Harry finds himself laughing with her, his eyes trained on her beautiful smile, "You're funny. But seriously? You were possessed to sleep in an ice hotel because it's cool?"

Aurelia swings her feet because she can't exactly reach the floor anymore and it's a habit she has when she's just sitting somewhere. She always feels like she's really short, but she's actually 5'4, so it's a little puzzling how she's always floating when she sits somewhere.

"Well no, I also wanted to come here because it's hand crafted and a once a year thing. Of course, when I added it to the list I was hoping that I would get to see it, but I'm happy just being here. We have a heated bathroom and a sauna in our room by the way. So, you can warm up whenever you want to, really."

The notion of a sauna excites him a little more than it should, "Really!? That's awesome! Are all of the rooms like this?"

Aurelia shakes her head no, "No, each is different by its art and we're in a suite, so that's why we have the pillow top and the warm bathroom. I could have made you sleep on an ice bed, but I like you, so you dodged a bullet there."

Harry's looking around the room in amazement as Aurelia sits on the bed with a smile on her lips, "Thank you for that. I don't suppose you'd be up for some sauna time with me?"

Aurelia's smile quickly morphs into a smirk as a few choice scenarios play in her head, "Depends."

Harry looks at her curiously, his eyebrows raised, "On what?"

The edges of her lips lift up further at her inappropriate thoughts, "What your idea of sauna time with you is."

Harry's momentarily confused because all he's thinking about is sitting in a sauna in towels and basking in the difference of temperature. "What do you-oh right! People are usually naked in saunas over here. Uhm..."

Aurelia laughs, the sound soothing and relaxing to his ears. "That's correct. I'd be happy to because it's relaxing, but only if you can promise not to make things awkward."

Harry struggles with his answer because he doesn't like leaving her alone because she can't really do anything, but he knows that he'll make it awkward if he sees her naked because she already has him so flustered with her recent interest of showing him her chest.

He sighs and pinches the bridge of his nose, "No, I will make it awkward, sorry. Maybe I'll just use it when you take a bath?"

Aurelia smiles softly even though she was hoping that he could control himself because she's actually a little cold. "Bummer, they really are nice. Did you use the one at the last spa that we went to?"

Harry nods even though remembering that experience is a little uncomfortable because he's not really a fan of seeing other guy's junk, "Yeah. It was kind of weird, but then I guess you get used to it."