twenty

"Alright Miss Aurelia, what would you like to wear to our late night adventure? A nice dress, a pretty skirt and a light shirt, or jeans and one of your edgier t-shirts?"

Aurelia hums, Harry's good at giving her options, but she has something specific in mind for tonight. "Well, for starters, I want to change what I'm wearing underneath to something more...flattering."

Flattering isn't really the right word, Harry knows that and so does she, but he knows what she means and he's trying really hard not to imagine where the night might end. He doesn't say much as he digs through her suitcase to find her nice little collection of sexy underwear that he knows she's brought on purpose.

It takes a lot of effort to control himself once she changes into them because, fuck, she's so gorgeous and she's been leading up to sex for a while now and leaving him flustered more often than not. He knows that she wants to and that she's probably ready to let him take her virginity, but they haven't exactly ended up in the right places when each of them starts to get a little too carried away. And he knows that she's nervous because he's been her first everything and it's a really big deal for her.

Aurelia pretends like she doesn't know what she's doing to him, "Now that that's settled, did my mom put that nice black crop top in there? It's kind of flowy and indie, I guess?"

Harry nods after rifling through her suitcase some more and stumbling across the exact shirt that she's mentioned. "Yes, she did! I take it you want to wear that one?"

Aurelia smiles and swings her feet, "Yes please! And the red jeans paired with those nice black heels, if you don't mind."

She really wants to wear that revealing dress that she bought in New York again because it really did make Harry crazy for her and she thinks that she wants to end the night by finally giving herself to him, but it's too much for where they're going and she knows that it doesn't really matter what she's wearing because he loves her anyway.

Harry finds what she's requested and helps her dress and he does her hair and her makeup before changing his clothes and leading her down the street as they wait for their cab. The stars are out, but it's hard to see them over the city lights. Harry doesn't mind though, he's happy as long as he can look at the only star that matters, and that star is Aurelia.

"You look absolutely stunning."

He's spoken in her ear so that he doesn't have to raise his voice over the loud sounds of the city and it sends a shiver down her spine.

Aurelia blushes, his voice is so low and wonderful and it makes her want to do very sinful things with him. "From what I was told, so do you."

Harry squeezes her hand gently to let her know that the cab has finally arrived before he gently pulls her into the backseat with him. "So, is this your first late night karaoke session, Miss Aurelia?"

Aurelia nods, her smile dimming the bright city that surrounds them. "Yes! I'm excited! Are you going to sing with me? I like it so much more when you sing with me, you have a really nice voice."

Harry hums and decides to mess with her a little bit, "I don't know, I might need to be coerced with some kisses."

Aurelia rolls her eyes, but there's a smile on her lips because she knows what he's doing. "I think I can manage that."

She gets in quite a few kisses by the time that they pull up to the quaint little bar that they'll be spending their evening in. It's not a bar-bar, but it's one of those upscale club type of bars, which is really astounding to Harry because he's never really seen a bar this nice before.