twelve

"Just so you know, New Zealand seems to be the place that I'm most afraid of when it comes to your bucket list."

Aurelia laughs as she tries to get the clasps on her bra to connect for the eighth time, "You're such a baby! Ugh, okay I need your help because this clearly isn't working."

Harry hasn't even turned around yet and he's already blushing, Just the thought of seeing her has him a little flustered."Are you sure? I don't want to you know...look and see something that I'm not supposed to."

Aurelia frowns as she tries again and it still doesn't work, "I'm sure you've seen plenty of the female anatomy before. I'm actually not too worried about it anymore to be honest. You must've handed this to me backwards or something..."

The reality is that she really doesn't care if he sees her chest. There's nothing special about it and he's going to see it anyway, so what difference does it make?

Harry doesn't know what to say. He really doesn't want to risk having an unexpected problem around Aurelia. What would she think of him? Damn hormones.

He can certainly control himself, but sometimes it isn't exactly up to him.

His hand rubs the back of his neck awkwardly and he still isn't sure what to do, "Are you sure?"

Aurelia rolls her eyes because he's taking too long and she's getting frustrated, "Oh, stop being so modest. Turn yourself around and help me. I don't even know what's wrong with the damn thing."

He knows that she has it on for the most part, but, knowing himself, he probably really did hand it to her inside out or something stupid because he wasn't paying attention. Now he has to help her and he'll see her-

"Harry. Stop acting like a teenage boy for a minute and help me, otherwise I'm going to get upset because we're going to miss our time and it will set back my bucket list. Honestly, they're just boobs, you aren't going to die or offend me. It's not like I can see you anyway."

Harry turns around and tries to keep his eyes anywhere else as he prays that things will stay under his control.

"Right. Sorry. Uhm...it looks lke I gave it to you the very wrong way. I'm really sorry."

Aurelia sighs and there's a small smile on her lips as she simply discards her backwards bra and holds it out for him to fix. Really, it's not that big of a deal to her at this point. She figures that he's going to see them eventually and she isn't embarrassed about them either, they're just boobs.

Harry's eyes widen slightly and he's not able to ignore what's right in front of him. He feels terrible and awkward all at once and he ends up just standing there and staring at her chest. He can't seem to look away no matter how much he wants to respect her. "Uhm...I...uh..."

Aurelia laughs and rolls her eyes, "Yes, thank you for staring. Please help me now, thank you very much."

Harry shakes his head and snaps out of his daze, his eyes still drawn to her exposed chest. "Sorry...sorry."

He untangles the straps for her because she hates it when they're twisted and somehow she's managed to twist them again. Once he's done with that, he makes sure to hand it to her the correct way.

"You apologize too much. Relax! You can't tell me that you haven't seen any woman's breasts before, because I know that you have."

Aurelia has him help her with the clasp anyway. His hands are so gentle, especially when he helps her with the straps. She really loves his hands.

"You're right, I can't tell you that because I have. But you're not just any other woman and you know that all too well."

Aurelia smiles, "Well, I am. Just not to you."