Chapter 24: Ambulance Ride

"Stop squirming!" Adam growled, pushing a hand into Billie's throat. Billie tensed up, making a choked sound as he tried desperately to free himself.

He grabbed for the door but couldn't reach, so instead kept kicking at the door and trying to make as much noise as possible.

It seemed pointless, as even from here Billie could hear the music playing from the room Mike and Tré were in.

No one would hear him.

His shirt was ripped off of him and he teared up, absolutely terrified. He avoided Adam's eyes as the asshole fiddled with Billie's belt.

Suddenly, the door opened. Billie held in a breath as he heard Mike's voice. "Billie? Is everything okay?"

Adam glared at Billie, tugging on his hair in case Billie decided to say something stupid like he needed help.

Billie was so scared to say something wrong that he just let out a choked sob, shaking with tears. Adam slapped him across the face and hissed 'shut up' in his ear as Mike pounded on the door.

"Open up!"

Adam growled and grabbed the fringe of Billie's hair, smacking his head off the tiled wall a few times.

He heard Mike yell something before the cubicle door was broken down and Billie was suddenly in Mike's arms. He clung to him but then was handed over to Tré who had heard the noise by this point and came in. He felt Tré wrap his arms around Billie protectively, cradling him.

Tré watched as Mike started to beat the shit out of Adam, knocking him out in a matter of seconds. Tré stayed to make sure Mike didn't kill him before he called the cops, then followed Mike to another room, lying Billie on the couch.

Tré gently checked Billie over, wiping his tears with his thumbs. The head injury was worrying him, but other than that he seemed okay.

"Did he hurt you anywhere else, Beej?" Tré asked, kneeling down to Billie's level.

Billie fought to keep his eyes open, the effects of the bashes to the head and the drugs in his system finally taking over.

"Mike, call an ambulance." Tré said, grabbing a shirt and holding it to the back of Billie's head to try and stop the bleeding. "You're alright now, we've got you," He mumbled to Billie, holding him close.

He stayed that way until the ambulance got here, and they checked Billie over before getting him onto a stretcher and into the back of the ambulance. Mike told Tré to go with Billie, since he had seen most of the attack he was going to talk to the cops.

So Tré ended up sitting in the back of the ambulance, holding Billie's hand.

At this point, Billie was out cold. Tré watched him worriedly and answered any questions he was asked, such as Billie's name and date of birth and if he knew how he could be hurt. "I think he was drugged. If he wasn't drugged he would have been able to fight back." He mumbled, stroking the back of Billie's hand with his thumb.

"We'll check on that." The nurse told him, taking some of Billie's blood to analyse.

When they got to the hospital, Billie was taken into a room to be examined and Tré was left in the waiting room, worried sick.