Chapter 8: I Didn't Say Stop

"What the fuck are we doing?" Billie asked breathlessly as he felt Tre's hand run up his leg.

"I... have no idea." Tre said, freezing.

Billie bit his lip. "I didn't say stop."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Driving home, Mike's head was a mess. What the fuck was going on? This time they couldn't deny it.

Not even if they tried.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Fuck." Billie said into the silence as he lay naked next to his best friend.

He had just been fucked. By his best friend. And both of them knew it wasn't just pretend anymore.

"I know," Tre replied, answering the many questions in Billie's head. "But we don't have to worry about it until tomorrow so c'mere and cuddle me." Tre held his arms out and Billie shuffled into them, burying his face in Tre's neck as they wrapped their arms around each other.

And that's the way they fell asleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mike drove home after a long 'thinking drive', something he did when he had worries. He pulled into the driveway and unlocked the front door, stepping into the silent, pitch dark house. He kicked his shoes off against the wall like always and locked the door again, going upstairs and changing into a comfy t-shirt and sweatpants.

Climbing into bed with an already sleeping Brittney, he rolled over to face away, closing his eyes and trying to sleep.

What the hell was he going to say to them?

He wrapped the blanket around himself protectively and mentally cursed as he heard Brittney stir.

He stayed as still as possible, but she moved closer and pressed a soft kiss just below his ear.

"Whatever you're worrying about, forget it. C'mere." She whispered, and Mike sat up, shuffling over to her. She sat up and lay his head on her chest, running her fingers through his hair softly, like she always did when he couldn't sleep.

After a few minutes she felt his breathing slow down and he snored softly, still lying against her. Brittney smiled and lay her head on his.

And that's the way they fell asleep.