Chapter 6: Denial, Denial, Denial

"C'mon boo, pick a movie. We've been sitting here for like an hour." Tre laughed.

"Alright alright." Billie frowned, looking down at the movies. "Uh, that one." He said, handing it to Tre.

"There, was that so hard?" Tre cocked an eyebrow as he hopped over and put the movie in before joining Billie again.

"Yes actually, it was." Billie chuckled as Tre flopped next to him.

"Poor Billie boo." Tre smirked and they cuddled up, Tre pressing a soft kiss to Billie's lips, smiling when Billie kissed back. 

"Y'know," Billie breathed as they pulled back after a while, "I can think of something to do that's better than a movie."

"Oh really?" Tre grinned. "And what would that be?"

Billie smiled softly and leant in to kiss Tre again, squeaking softly when Tre kissed back with more power, pressing Billie against the couch.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Billie sat up, panting. He was drenched in sweat and tangled in the blankets. He looked over at Tre, who was still sleeping peacefully.

That was a weird dream.

He tried to calm his breathing as he glanced around his room, his eyes skimming over the many, many sheets of paper covered with words.

His words. His feelings.

His fucking messed up feelings. 

All the songs there were love songs. That's not normal. 

Billie messed his hair up, wrinkling his nose when he noticed how damp he felt. It was like he'd pissed the bed. His clothes were clinging to him, his black curls were sticking to his forehead. His throat was dry and he felt weirdly turned on.

He felt Tre stir  and then he sat up, his dark blue eyes skimmed over Billie, taking in his apperance.

"Are you okay?" Tre asked, his eyebrows furrowing together in concern.

Billie nodded, swallowing the lump in his throat.

"Y-yeah, I'm fine." He nodded again, this time to convince himself.

"Shit, it's like 11am. I'm gonna go home and stuff, I'll call you to set a time for practice later." Tre pecked Billie's lips and then he was gone, leaving Billie to consider what the hell was going on.

Was he in love with his best friend?