Chapter 16: Comfort

I was lying on my bed, listening to the sounds of Mike and Tre snoring. 

This sucked.

My stomach was really hurting and I was all alone. I was thinking of going across the hall to Tre's room and seeking comfort in him but, we were just friends now, he might think that's werid.

Eh fuck it.

I got up and opened the door to my room quietly, looking down the hallway first. 

I could still hear Mike snoring.

God damn tour life, it sucked sometimes.

When I saw the hallway was empty, I crept to Tre's room and opened the door. 

He was fast asleep, curled up with his earphones in.

I smiled at the sight and watched him for a while, he looked so peaceful. 

I watched him until my stomach reminded me of the pain and then crept over, lifting a corner of the blanket and climbing into his bed carefully.

He stirred and woke up, looking at me with an adorable expression. 

"What are you doing?" He asked, and I smiled at his sleepy voice. 

"My tummy hurts." I mumbled, and shuffled over to him. He laughed quietly and wrapped his arms around me. 

I always act like a baby around him and I have no idea why.

"Poor Bee." He sighed, lying down with me and cuddling up. I closed my eyes and he started rubbing circles on my stomach. "Any better?"

I nodded and relaxed against him. He knew me so well.

He pulled the blanket over us both and held me close.

"I miss you." I said into the silence.

"I'm right here bumble Bee." I smiled slightly at the nickname but kept talking.

"No, I miss us. Moments like this." I sighed, and I felt him nod and kiss my head. 

"I miss it too."

And with that, I closed my eyes and fell asleep.