Chapter 18: Broken.

*Tré's POV*

I was sitting on the couch with Mike when Billie and Adrienne walked in. I looked up at her and blinked.

I thought they got a divorce?

Billie gave me this smile, which was almost a smirk, before tugging her up the stairs to his room.

I felt sick as Mike suggested going to bed, obviously trying to distract me.

But I went, and so did Mike. The next morning I woke up to the sound of my door being opened, and Mike's head poking in.

I looked at the clock and groaned.

6am. Goddammit Mike.

He smiled innocently at my reaction and set a coffee down next me before telling me to come down when I was ready and leaving.

I drank my coffee and then stood up, walking down to the kitchen to be met with possibly the worst sight ever.

Billie was sitting at the table eating eggs and bacon as he was hugged from behind from a smiling Adrienne, who was clearly wearing nothing but one of Billie's shirts and her underwear.

I felt sick as I watched them being all lovey, but even more sick as Mike offered me bacon. I span around quickly and bolted out of the room, running straight upstairs.

I locked myself in the bathroom and cried for what seemed like hours.

After a while I heard a knock, and went quiet to listen.

"Tré?" It was Mike. I sighed and ignored him, wiping my tears off my face before sniffing and looking at the wall. "C'mon Tré. Open the door, please."

I sighed louder and heaved myself up just enough to unlock the door before dropping down next to the wall again. Mike came in and knelt next to me, hugging me tight.

I started crying again and he shushed me, kissing my head softly.

"I-It hurts!" I choked out, and he nodded and rubbed circles on my back to comfort me.

"I know." He murmured, resting his chin on my head.

"But Tré it'll get better, I promise."

All I could do was hope that he was right.