Chapter 7: You're Doing It Fucking Wrong!

"Right okay, so hit the drum on every second beat." Billie instructed. Tre did as he was told. "No no, second beat. Not first." Billie added.

"Madame, that's what I did." Tre said.

"Wasn't.Billie muttered. "Do it again." He said, watching as Tre did.

"You're doing it fucking wrong!" Billie yelled, and Tre grinned, turning to Mike.

"Mike, he's doing it fucking wrong!" Tre shouted, copying Billie's tone accurately. Mike hid a laugh and answered his phone.

"Hey Britt. Oh, alright." Mike looked up at Billie and Tre, who were now face to face, still arguing.

"You're such a dick!" Tre laughed.

"Suck my dick." Billie snarled, giving Tre the finger.

"Oh you'd like that wouldn't you." Tre smirked.

"Fuck you."

Mike turned his attention back to Brittney as the men kept arguing, moving closer and getting louder. "Sure I can pick her up. I'm meant to be at practice but Billie and Tre are fighting like teenage girls who wore the same outfit." Mike laughed, receiving a chuckle from his wife. "Yeah. Okay, won't be long." He hung up and turned to the guys. "I have to go pick Stella up." 

His announcement was ignored as they kept fighting.

"Alrighty then." Mike sighed, leaving and shutting the door.

The argument between Billie and Tre got louder, even though neither of them even knew what it was about. Billie shoved Tre against the wall and snarled.

"Listen here faggot. I don't know what your problem is-"

"My problem is you! You've been such a bitch lately, it's fucking dumb! You're always pissed off, and mostly with me. What did I fucking do?!" Tre interrupted.

Billie stared at him in silence.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mike felt around in his pockets for his keys, frowning when he didn't feel them, before turning to walk back into Billie's with a sigh.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tre stared back at Billie, their eyes never leaving each others. He pushed Tre against the wall hard and Tre squeaked in protest before Billie pressed himself against Tre, kissing him as hard as he could. Tre wrapped his arms around Billie and kissed back, holding Billie tight against his body.

They were so caught up in the kiss, neither one of them noticed Mike walk in, stare at them wide eyed for a while, grab his keys and walk out.