Chapter 3: The Party

"C'mon you guysssss." Mike said, fixing his hair and holding the door open. "It's a celebration for our albums and we can't be late."

"I'm coming, okay? This perfect hair doesn't get perfect by itself." Tré said, fluffing his hair up a bit.

"Same, Tré. Same." Billie replied, running a hand through his hair and then stepping out the door with Tré. Mike shut the door and they all got into the car, driving down to the party.

Inside there was alcohol everywhere, which of course the trio drank easily.

2 hours later and they were all fairly drunk.

"Don't forget to act like you have a crush on me," Tré murmured in Billie's ear.

"Oh that. Yeah okay." Billie replied, ordering another drink and throwing it back. Tré did the same and they looked at each other for a while.

Billie stared straight at Tré, suddenly leaning in and pressing his lips against Tré's. He felt Tré freeze, obviously confused. Billie moved his mouth around a little, trying to show Tré that it was okay, they were drunk and this meant nothing.

So Tré kissed back, and they stayed that way for a while before separating and looking at each other again, not sure what to say.

Mike made his way over, nudging Billie slightly. "Guys? Party's over." Mike said, the most sober of them all. "I called a cab. Guys?" Mike asked again when he saw Billie and Tré just looking at each other.

"What? Oh yeah okay." Billie clicked back and they walked to the cab, Billie and Tré staying silent the whole drive to Billie's.

They got to Billie's and everyone got out of the cab.

"You guys can just stay here tonight if you want." Billie said, letting himself into the house.

"I gotta get home to Brittney." Mike said.

"I'll stay. I'd rather not go home to Kerry." Tre said. Mike nodded and hugged Billie and Tré quickly before getting back in the cab and going home.

Billie and Tré made their way up to bed, Billie's bed. Neither of them cared as they fell asleep next to each other.