Chapter 19: Murder Attempt

When Mike and I finally went back downstairs, Adrienne had made omelettes for everyone. I pulled a face and she saw me.

"Don't worry, Billie told me you don't like eggs. I made you chicken and chips like he said." I tried to smile and nodded at her then sat with all of them at the table.

We all started eating and they chatted about nothing, but I stayed quiet, avoiding everyone's eyes. I was asked questions a few times but shrugged them off, either nodding or shaking my head. After a while they just left me alone.

Adrienne and Billie were the first ones to go to bed, and that left me and Mike watching some dumb as shit movie. I went to bed next, I told Mike my stomach was hurting and I wasn't lying, it felt like a knife party in there.

Mike said he was going to watch the end of the movie, so I left him doing that and went to bed, falling asleep shortly after.

*Mike P.O.V*

I ended up falling asleep on the couch, but woke up a while later to Tré shouting for me. I went upstairs quickly, hoping he hadn't woke Billie up to discover that he wasn't in bed.

"Tré?" I called out, and I heard him move.

"I'm in the bathroom, I need your help."

I pulled a face and scratched my head. "...With what, exactly?"

"Just get in here."

I pushed the door open and looked down at him as he sat by the toilet.

"Have you threw up?" I frowned, feeling his head.

"Yes. A lot. But I know why."

I paused and raised an eyebrow. "Why?"

"Adrienne tried to kill me."

I kept a straight face for a while before beginning to laugh. "She did not."

"Yes she did! She tried to poison me by taking advantage of my love of food." Tré muttered, looking up at me.

I laughed and shook my head, helped him up and then took him back to bed.

"Revenge me." He mumbled, as I tucked him into bed. "Mike when I'm dead, revenge me." I snorted and turned his light off.

"If you don't shut up, I'll kill you myself." I shut his door and headed off to bed myself.