Chapter 21

[This is kind of a sad chapter just a warning.]

Alex

"Wow she is like a little spider monkey huh?" I elbow Zack in the side as he sets Brooks friend down on the couch. He raises his eyebrows as if he has a lot to deal with. I grab the pack of balloons that were on the extra bunk. 

"Alex, what are you doing with those?" Flyzik is on his computer looking for places to play for the next tour. I hide them behind my back.

"What do you mean?" I ask him.

"Whatever, just don't get us in trouble we have a show tonight. And you better be here on time." He shouts out the open window as I run away and find Jack.

"Hey you guys ready?" I am really looking forward to this. 

"Hell yeah." Jack yells then gets quiet and pull us into a hudle. "Now we are in stealth mode." Jack puts his hood up and pulls a bandana around his mouth. 

"Is that my bandana?"

"Shh! Stealth mode!" Jack whisper yells.

He assigns us with tasks. Brook fills the water balloons up and Jack and I carry them in buckets up to the roof. When Brook gets onto the top of the gravely roof we pelt her with water filled balloons. 

"Guys!" She squeals. "I thought this was for the people in line?!" She hides behind a pillar and we abandon our buckets to find her with a few water balloons in hand. In a couple of seconds we hear her, just not where we thought she was. 

"Don't mess with me boys." She stands by our buckets tossing a water balloon up and down in her hand.

"Uh- oh" Me and Jack say in unison.

"Lets hope that she doesn't have a good arm." I say backing away slowly.

"She does, run!" Jack yells and we split up and hide behind a few smoke stacks or whatever they are. Then I hear a few screams from below. I look out and see Brook throwing a balloon twoards the line. I run out and she smiles. 

"I wasn't going to wait forever."  She says then Jack comes up behind us and throws a few at the suprised fans. I hear oh my go its Jack and Alex! and other murmers like that. We don't acctually hit them until they ask because they are hot and we had the water to cool them down.

 "Your revenge starts tonight." I yell down at them. I hope they get that they are invited to a water fight after the show. I feel my phone vibrate, I got a text from Flyzik telling me to get my british buttocks down from the roof for sound check. "Jack we got to go for sound check." I look around for Brook. "Where did she go?" I ask him.

"She hid her phone so it wouldn't get wet, she is getting it." I hear crunching gravel behind me, must be Brook. I turn around.

"Wow what are you doing?" I put up my hands and look at the pink and green balloons in her hands.

"You didn't think I would get payback?" She cocks her head to the left. Then before I know it I am soaked and happy that I have a waterproof phone case. I dramaticly make a long death of my hit, after about a minute of bad acting I am dead. 

"I am so sorry Jack." Sniffle then a hard glare, Jack is on his knees like a peasent begging for his life. 

"Im sorry!" He hits his fist against his head and contorts his face to make it look like he is crying. She hits him right where his heart would be and then doubles over in 'pain'.  Then we all get up and walk down the ladder and into sound check like nothing happend.