Chapter 3

Brook

When I reach the locker room I quickly open my locker get my gray skinny jeans, my black and red BONER t-shirt and my black converse with purple ribbons for shoe laces, and my JAGK hoodie. I pull all of that on and hide in the showers until the girls pile in,or so I thought, I make a run for it but the bitch Emily stops me. I guess everyone else wasn't let out yet, it was just me her and her clones, CJ and Mckenna.

"Damn." I whisper

"What do you have a problem?" bitches Emily.

"No." I whisper I just want to get out of there with out getting hurt.

"Why did you skip PE, did you go and cut yourself again?"

How did they know, I was so careful. 

"No I had a panic attack." I answer plainly.

"Wow you probably paniced because you saw a guy naked when you walked into the wrong locker room." Her and her clones laugh.

I kept quiet while they went on. Somehow I end up on the floor, I just close my eyes and let them get there frustration out on me.

______________________________________________

When they are done I ame coughing up blood and holding my bruised face. At least this is my last class of the day so I run out the doors before people see me. I get to my car get my first aid kit out and do what I can.

As I pull up to the hospital I try and come up with a story that I can tell the nurse. Got it. It's also what I will tell my parents when they come to town this weekend and visit me. I lock my car and walk up to the sliding doors. The nurse notices me right away and tells me to sit in a wheel chair. I tell her what happend.

"I was walking to the grocery store when someone grabed me and just kept kicking me in the stomache." I said bluntly. She beleived me.

The doctors help me and i'm out in no time.

______________________________________________

Jack 

I'm sitting on the couch watching Home Alone hoping that it will cheer me up. Alex walks in and has a sad look on his face.

"Oh no." I whisper heart broken.

"I'm sorry Jack." Alex said

I can't think straight, then my stomache churns. I run to the tiny bathroom and throw up. Rian comes in and holds some of my hair back.

"Thanks mommy." I say groggily 

"I know you don't want to hear it but she will forgive you Jack."

"I know i'm just being silly, but its like she is hanging by a thread, if she hates me after this and doesn't want to talk I can't get her back I don't even have her number."