Chapter 22

Brook

I watch with Jess from behind the curtian that leads onto stage. Jack does one of his jump kick things and catches my eyes for a brief second, he flips his sweaty hair and then goes back to the crowd. I am so intrigued with watching Jack that I almost had a heart attack when Jess pulled me as far away from the noise as possible.

"So he must be good if can do this every night." Jess says casually.

"What?" I ask confused.

"You know in bed." She looks at the lights above us.

"Oh, I wouldn't know." I look at my shoes.

"Wait how long have you guys been together." She counts in her head. "Holy crap you havent had sex yet?!" She gets my attention and a few other people that were confused. I pull her into the bands dressing room.

"No we havent." I sit down on the couch and grab a bottle of water.

"Well I bet he is better than Zack." She plops down and puts her feet into my lap.

"Wait you had sex with Zack?!" I try to think of when they would had time.

"Yeah I thought what the hell you know I already saw him in his birthday suit so he should see me and one thing led to another." She shakes her head. "But that is not the point the point is is that you two havent done it yet!" She sits up and scoots closer to me after I don't make a comment.

"What is wrong?" She asks.

"I. I don't know." I try to think of the reasons. "I keep telling him that I just wanted him to be my first but that doesn't matter to me anymore." I take a long pause as my throat swells and I don't feel like I can talk. "Um I don't want to get intimate with him," The tears are stinging my eyes and my stomach twists and turns. "because I don't want to hurt him when I die." I tell her. She starts to rub my back. "I don't want him to be more hurt than he has to be." I cover my face feeling like a villian.

"You can't say that." She is now crying on my shoulder. "I dont know what i would do!" I turn around and we hug on the couch for a while. "That is why I don't like new relationships." I tell her while rubbing and patting her back until she stops crying.

"I am going to go back out to watch." I stand up breaking our long embrase. "After all this is my first concert." I smile and whip the tears so no one would see. I take my time walking back to the curtain so that my face would not be so red. when i get there I peep out the heavy red curtain so I can see all of the people having fun in the amazingly fancy venue that you probably couldn't imagine a rock show to be in, then Jack sees me looking at them and walks over to me, still playing the guitar. "What are you doing?!" I point to the crowd.

"Have you been crying?" He yells over the noise.

"Long story." I turn him around and push him half way to the stage then he grabs my hand and drags me out there even though I try to get out of his grip. I keep yelling his name put he skips me out there. I stand frozen with my face turning a whole new shade of red as the band finishes the song then Alex speaks into the mic.

"Who did you bring out here Jack?" He side ways glances at me.

"This is Brook my girlfriend slash scaredy cat." He winks and grabs my hand then pushes me up to the mic stand that was weighted down with bras.

"Anything to say to the crowd?" Alex says from his stand. I look out to the crowd that was all sweaty yet happy.

"Umm you guys look thirsty." Is all I could think of, but I hear moans, and laughs.

"Well you want some water?" Alex asks. "Then come to our water fight after the show." He point to the doors. After he tells them about it a few fans point behind me and start laughing. I turn around and see Zack, he lifts me up then slings me across his shoulder. Jack follows behind us as Zack brings me to the edge of the stage. Jack gets down on one knee then kisess my hand. I continue watching the show from the shadows by myself until Jess comes and joins me.

__________________________________________________________

After the show most of the teens go out into the parking lot and get ready for the big water fight. I still sit in the dressing room waiting for Jack to come and change. Jack walks in and sees me laying down on the couch.

"Whats wrong? Are you mad that I pulled you out on stage?" He comes over and helps me sit up.

"No that was really exciting I was just really tired." He starts to rub circles on my thigh.

"Jack." I turn my body a little more so I can face him. "I think I am ready." I say to him. He looks back with an expression that told me he knew what I was talking about, thank god I really didn't want to say it out loud.

"Are you sure?" He scoots a little closer to me.

"Yeah you know me and Jess were talking and I think she made a good point-" He cuts me off.

"No, did she tell you things about me that she has heard?" He sounds angry.

"No she didn't say anything about other girls that you have been with, and I honestly don't care." I wave it off. "I was just scared before." I tell him and I can tell he relaxes.

"So she didn't tell you about my anaconda?" He tries to lighten the mood and he crawls over me.

"Arn't you suppost to have a water fight? I didn't mean that we had to do it now." I laugh a little.

"They will be okay with out me. I just want to let you know that I love you." He eyes my face to see my expression as it lights up.

"I love you too Jack." Then kiss, the kiss turns rough. At least this time around the guy isn't checking his phone every minute.

Me and Jack walk out to the parking lot when a pink blob flew past us, we had totally forgotten about the water fight. We tried to make a break for the bus but we heard Alex yell fire and it felt like we had landed flat on our back off of a high dive. We turn around to retaliate but we are ambushed again. Then I notice Jacks shirt is completely see through and I start to laugh.

"I think Alex set you up!" I pay his dripping back and run off to find a bucket of water balloons. I run past the bus to find Zack who was with Jess, eww they were making out with their hands practically down each others pants. I keep running until I find Alexs hiding spot and I see he is with the girl from the meet and greet.

"I think you fooled Jack." I point to Jack who was throwing a balloon at some boys who were planning an attack in a huddle position.

"Told you." Alex high fives the girl.

Later that night me and Jack are outside with the rest of the band soaking in the bonfire so that we could dry off. Once me and Jack are done we claim the back lounge and fall asleep watching a movie.

[these next few weeks might be a little crazy because it is graduation season. Make sure to give me feedback! ;)]