Sorry Guys:(

You're all probably wondering why I'm taking so long to update..I think. If you even care that is, but I thought I might as well let you you know what's going on, what's stopping me from writing.

Well basically, I've recently been placed into foster care because it's not 'safe' for me to remain at my 'home', I'm not going into details because I will only upset myself but there's a lot going on right now . I just haven't found the time to sit down and write this story.

I'm truly sorry to anyone who's waiting for this to be updated, I promise you I will get around to this. But if you can find patience for me, I would be very grateful. I'm just not in the right mindset at the moment, I'm not going to put this on hold because I've done that one too many times. Just give me time please.

There's also been more personal issues at hand that's been messing with me, my mind isn't exactly intact due to all of this and mainly because of how I am anyway.

I just need to be around my friends and my boyfriend, for support and well really because they are the only family I have at this present time. They are the only thing keeping me sane I suppose.

I really am sorry.

Thank you so much,
-shesmywinona27