☆Watch Us Until We Blur☆

*I had doubts with even bothering with this anymore but a few peeps told me that I should, so here I go..*

Pete's POV

I watched Patrick's teary pink eyes slowly droop into slumber. His erractic breathing steadying and his tight grip loosening on my hand. His eyes danced around his closed lids obviously focused on some unknown image. Often he jerked back awake, fear ran through his paled face each time so I had to constantly reassure him that I will be there when he awoke. He faked a perfect imperfect smile once more and closed his saddened eyes off to the world. Not that I could blame him. I returned an unseen smile. His tear stained face seemed to slightly relax forcing my body to release a silent sigh of relief.

I slowly unclamped our sweaty palms as my restless mind began to focus on his breathing pattern for a short while. I carefully slid up and scanned my surroundings. The room seemed so cold, the darkness didn't help the dingy atmosphere that loomed heavily on us either. I brought myself to my feet and shivered slightly when I noticed the bed pushed guiltly against the far wall. The ties remained flauntered over the askew mattress, the wooden headboared violently dented, the dirtied sheets missing and thrown unintentionally across the laminate floor. The floor where my newly damaged angel lay.

My old friend 'Sir Tearalot' made a dramatic reappearance so I had no choice but to quickly evacuated the room leaving Patrick oblivious to my stifled cries as they became more and more vulnerable to my overactive thoughts. The corner of my sleeve became my permanent tissue for the next hour or so as I tried to calm my self down.

Patrick's POV

Nails scratched hungrily along my arching back, hot flusted breath filled my ears as I was unable to open my eyes. A deafening wail echoed through my ears as black silence followed. Air deprived lungs and salt ridden skin was the only things I could register before I felt myself fall helplessly down the ground. Eyes opening at the last minute as the hard ground sharply came into contact.

I shot up breathlessly, sweat rolling down my antagonized forehead. An unearthly chill swept across my bare dirty body, I felt weridly empty as I noticed I was sickly alone. My body shook unintentionally when I sat up and cautiously glanced around the room I realised was my own. I felt instantly sick as memories flooded my throbbing mind, horrible painful memories that fueled the night fright I couldn't seem to remember. The images that flashed across my eyes were unimaginable. My breathing was becoming unnaturally unsteady and I couldn't draw in a breath to save my life. My chest grew tight and all i managed to squeeze out was a raspy grunt through gritted teeth. Those same mental images ignited the pain that sheared through my aching body made that raspy grunt dramatically turn into a low screech. The room grew colder around me supressing any available air. I hugged my chest with my arms and legs to gain heat I couldn't find. My earlier screech escalated to a scream that I wasn't able to suppress. The high decibils tearing from my dried throat and around the room as my body rocked furiously. Anguished tears clouded my vision and my body fell viciously numb. I couldn't feel my hands across my body or my body scrawled across the floor, I just felt that same pure emptiness fill every creavis in my faultered mind. That same mind processed thoughts I couldn't bare to hear anymore as my body slowly shut itself down and away from the nothingness that only seemed to exist from now on. The thoughts created dangerous unknown voices that screamed and insisted I was nothing, nothing to my self, nothing to Joe, nothing to Andy, nothing to Pete. Nothing. I was worthless.

*Just a shortie for y'all. I ain't ina good mood at the moment, sorry guys. But the next update shall be longer. Hopefully anyways*

--------------------------

Hidden message stenography on Patrick's 'Soul Punk' album:

Fear is killing us, but true love can survive. If we cooperate we can beat doubt, but first, rebuild trust; take responsibility. Happiness is still free though not always apparent when its right in front of us. So keep calm, its gonna get better.

--------------------------

Sayonara mi'na

-shesmywinona27