☆Come Hell Or High Water☆

FOB Title Credits:

Song- Bang The Doldrums
Album- Infinity On High

*im aware this doesnt make any sense/match the previous chapter as this is yet to be fully rewritten

Patrick's POV

(Edited part)

The house was eerily quiet as I stepped in, observing my area carefully I almost came to the conclusion that nobody was there but I knew I couldn't be that lucky, the sincere threats she made to me over the phone still rattled around my mind, stewing my imagination. I was certain that she loomed in the darkness impatiently waiting for me to flip the switch, both physically and metaphorically. Placing a small, seemingly confident to me, smile on my face I forced all earlier events with Pete to the back of the crowd of my thoughts and watched the room swell with light before my eyes.

"You're late."

Elisa's voice shot through the air, deadpanned, cold and directly behind me. With the after presence of a jump lingering in my chest and a forming lump in my throat, I turned around as the anxiety spilled effortlessly my very being. I could see the slight merge of paling crimson anger seep into her cheeks. She seemed restless and ruffled, staring deep into my eyes expecting a pretty good answer from me, why did I always end up doing this? Upsetting her, it's all I seemed to do anymore. I stared back at her watching her eyes scan mine, slowly losing hope and I was running through possible replies.

"Elisa-"

"Don't bother, I'm going to bed." She casted me off, waving her hand nonchalantly towards the stairs back behind me. Her eyes now focused down towards the flooring, avoiding mine and she pushed past me, her skin was cold against my arm and I instinctively grabbed her hand, stopping her from going any further, her hand was just as cold if not worse, such a contrast to my own. She froze as almost did I.

"I'm sorry," I blurted.

(Unedited from now on)

I stared at her reddened face shocked. Her eyes were lit with fire, I could almost see the flames burn through her skull as her gaze caught mine.

I pulled away from her eyes. Silence.

I yelped as she harsly grabbed my collar and brought my face too hers. "Dont act all innocent. You are a vile person even considering doing this to me" She spat. She tore my body up and slammed me straight into the wall. My feet were barely skimming the ground as she held her tight grib under my chin. I whimpered. My eyes locked themseves under the safety of my eyelids, unable to witness what was to come. I heard one hand slam onto the wall millimetres from my head. Her breath lay lazily on my neck as her lips came closer and whispered "You'll never leave me". She quickly pulled me off the wall and smashed me back against it again and again and again. My ears began to ring after every blow. I winced as her clenched fist came into contact with my stomach but she still didn't realease her grip. Her fist wasnt satisfied though as it hungrily ate up my mouth, cheek and nose, the fist tasted blood before it was even started. My ribs felt its wrath next followed by my crotch and my face once again. Her knee joined in along the way.

She leaned in one more time and lapped up the blood seeping from my split lip. I shivered as my body wanted to cave in but still her hand never released my collar. Well not until this anyway. Her tounge rolled up my face about the reach my blackening eye when I suddenly booted her shins as hard as I possibly could muster. She fell to the ground, a wail echoed through the house as I stumbled out the front door grabbing the car keys on the way out.

The tyres screeched as I furiously drove out and away from the house. My head pounded every time I turned a corner so I decided on lowering my speed. I drove mindlessly through the darkened suburb streets, unaware of where I was driving. Sleep tried ambushing me every now and again but I shook it off and tried to think where to go. Then it hit me. God I'm so stupid sometimes. Who's the only person I could turn to now?

I mazed my way to the all too familiar destination.

I parked and stopped the ignition, pulling up the hand brake in the process. I stated blankly at the windscreen looking for my choice of words when something dripped on my leg. I placed a finger on the patch, lifted it and held it under the light. Blood, and judging by the way it has been dripping. A lot of it. Now that I thought of it I was feeling a little dizzy. I sighed and slid out of the car, locking it silently. I trailed my way too the gate, through the front garden and knocked lightly but slightly impatiently on the door.

Before there was an answer my head began to spin violently causing my knees to buckle under me. I fumbled for something to hold onto but nothing was in reach as my head violently smacked the ground. I could see stars. I placed a hand on my forehead only to be shocked by the stickiness seeping through my fingers. Very suddenly my eyesight began to fail. Everything became a blurry grey at the edges when I heard the door swing open. A hand gripped my shoulder, another grabbed my waist but It was too late. I was already claimed and welcomed by the strange blackness.

*It was pretty hard writing a lot of this. So I thank you guys for the support. Next chapter asap*

-shesmywinona27