☆Taste Of Me Forever☆

*How's life my faitful Munchkins? Hope you're all good (if not message me and we will talk about Pete's nudes and other relatable things:))*

Patrick's POV

I immediately noticed our car was sat beside Pete's house. The fact that the vechicle was still there unnerved me, the vague memory of that night sent shivers up my spine but I secretly fought back the tears. I must be strong. I knew this whole 'moving away from the house' was going to be difficult, everything isn't always 'out of sight, out of mind'. It's actually quite the opposite, I cant help but to think and replay the images in my head; all those backlouges of misery still envelop. Deep down in the secluded darkness of mind I know I will never be truly safe, ever.

The weight of the suitcase in my hands felt strained in my grip as I trudged it up his path, or should I say, our path. His house brought back fond memories of practice with the boys, I stood there for a while just reminiscing on the good old days. The ups and the downs, even the lefts and the rights. So many things were left unsaid yet somehow too much was fatally blurted out, a day was made in history when we walked away from our underachieved dreams.

"It's okay you know, come in" Pete's voice spoke softly as he lifted me from my thoughts. I felt his comforting hand on my back, the tingles his fingers left after he removed his hand was amazing. I nodded in response and continued into his establishment, slightly trailing behind Pete's authoritive figure. I watched him twirl inside the doorframe and do an overexagerrated bow, tipping his imaginary hat in turn. "Mi casa es tu casa, porque lo encanta tu mi amigo". I giggled at his cheesy choice of words.

"Gracias, lo encanta tu demasiado" I stated back with a small grin on my face, I blushed slightly as I realised what we both said. He just flashed his pearly whites before leading me further into his home.

(A/N: Pete said- My house is your home because I love you my friend. Patrick said- Thank you, I love you too)

I was quite suprised by the minimum of living that seemed to take place here, everything was practically sparkling and I know Pete; he never cleans. I noticed then and now his home always had that one unique scent, a fragrance which hung in the air; masculine yet also feminine. Strange but very nice. I breathed in the surroundings and placed myself down on my old seat on the couch, all of the guys had our designated places. It was just mandatory. I sat next to Pete on one couch, Joe and Andy in two little seperate sofa seats just across from us. Then there was always the famous 'visitor' couch, it was rarely used. I loved it here, I really did.

I sunk down and sighed, I still felt out of place. Pete sat beside me in his seat and rubbed his hand on my knee, I stupidly flinched. That felt.. weird, i'm not exactly sure why. He removed his touch instantly and muttered a sorry before sinking further into his seat and sighing again. I let out a breathy laugh and shook my head.

"You just caught me off guard, don't apologise" I smiled at him and he returned the gesture, yet he remained looking as if he was in the wrong. His glassy eyes focused on his hands, he was fiddling with his fingers. During all these years I've recognised this as a nervous tick he does, especially when he thinks he's done something wrong. I sighed for the numerous time that day. "Silly.." I muttered before grabbing both of his playful hands in mine.

He snapped his head towards me and I instantly noticed how close we were; thighs touching, shoulders side by side, foreheads leaning towards one another. Everything felt blurred, each second felt sped up yet I felt as if time had ceased completely. Just our eyes connecting, searching his honey brown orbs was like an adventure I needed to embark. Getting lost, caught up with Pete. My brother, my best friend, my everything more.

My heart was racing, my breathing heightened and my lips twitching. Everything was accelerated. Suddenly my mind went on autopilot as I let my eyes eventually flutter close.

Our foreheads were met with sparks as I kissed him.

--------------

*Peterick bitches. Love me because its not all lovey dovey for long... Sorry its short, call it a filler ;)*

---------------

Say it like you mean it

-shesmywinona27