CAMERON?!

KC .

I was just analyzing the boy when he started flinching himself awake . I still stood there. Watching him . Sounds creepy I know , but he's cute. I see cute , I stare . The blonde boy brought me out of my thoughts .. "Like what you see ?" I stayed silent ,watching him get him self together , I glanced back at Cameron to see he was still asleep , he really was tired . I turned back to the boy to see he had started walking away . He was about to reach the end of the alley when I called out to him " Hey wait !" , and ran to him he turned around and hummed "yes sunshine ?" . I felt the heat rinse to my cheeks giving him a slight barely noticeable smirk ." where a-are you going ? I mean not to be nosey , b-but I just recognize you from yesterday y-you chased me, why ? " . " I thought you were cute " he blurted . Without any emotion in his face . "really ?" I said too quickly . "I mean .. I mean cool " .I shrugged as if it was nothing . "yes . but no , that wasn't the real reason . You were naked . In a park , I thought you needed help . I was coming to the rescue but you took off . I lost you , but here you are " . He said truthfully . " Oh well we're okay . And by we're I mean my brother and I . We are together . He's eight . He's over there . " I said pointing and glancing back only to find Cam ... Gone ?!