We meet ....again?

Austin .

After my visit to the bank it had started to get dark so I started making my back to the alley , I went through my bag and took of a lunchable I took from the corner store and started eating . It was dinner , I was eating the lunchable when I turned my head to look around and I saw a faint figure - no two . I wasn't as scared , but ...curious . I set the lunchable down and started making my way to the figures that were on the ground , as I got closer I saw it was the chick from early .. her tan skin all dirty and her white T-shirt that looked brown due to it being dirty , with the blue jeans rolled up her ankle at the end and her all black converse just as dirty , her hair had been up in a messy bun .. Literally . A mess , but a side from that she was ..... Beautiful ? Shut up . It's true she was precious , even when she was covered in dirt . And the little boy she had with her couldn't have been her son , his skin was way lighter like pale , and he had freckles and he was wearing a white T-shirt with black jeans and black nasty dirty old converse like mine . We basically had on the same outfit . I saw the bags up under her , I was debating on whether or not I should take them . But I just couldn't . just take it she won't know she's sleeping . No I'm not that heartless , she has a little boy with her . I can't do that . I said and made my way back to my spot in the alley . I'll just wait til morning. .