Chapter 2

Credit due to the original writer.

______

Chapter 2

*Flashback*

I was walking around in the cafeteria, a girl names Jessica from my new class was showing me around. She was at least 5 inches taller than me, but nice. We found a table before I told her I would just go buy my food. I wasn’t scared of being the new kid, even though I was little, and younger. I grabbed a tray and placed in line. I noticed the last chocolate pudding and reached out for it when a hand out of nowhere took it before me. I swirled around to look at a blonde boy grinning widely at me. He was from my class too, about my height, bright blue eyes and a cheeky grin. 

“Hey!”, I exclaimed looking as he placed the pudding on his tray. 

“Sorry”, he shrugged and chuckled slightly. I was maybe the new kid, but I was not going to put up with this. Quick as lightning I snatched it from his tray and turned around to put it on mine. “Hey!”, I heard him call from behind, and he tried to take it back. I now took the pudding with my hands to protect it, and turned to give him the same smile he’d given me. 

“Sorry”, I shrugged and grinned evilly at him. He frowned and grabbed my wrists to get it. I tried to wiggle loose but he got hold of the pudding and pulled it towards himself. I held back. We both groaned each trying to pull the pudding in our direction. 

“I took it first!”, he whined. Just then one of us had been too harsh with the plastic lid and it flew open, spilling chocolate pudding all over me and the boy. We stood for a second, staring at each other. His face was covered in the brown liquid, running down his cheeks. Everyone around us started laughing. I bobbed my head at him, and then let out a small giggle. He did the same and after a few seconds we were both roaring with laughter. 

“I’m Niall”, he said holding out his pudding covered hand. 

“I’m Charlotte”, I said shaking it. 

*End of flashback*