Chpater 75

Credit due to the original writer

_______

Chapter 75

Louis’ POV:

Luckily just a few minutes later, Baby came back with Zayn. I had to admit I was pretty keen on going out to find that Mick guy, but understood there wouldn’t be any use. 

“Ok, so now that we’re all here”, Charlie said with a slight smile as they entered the living room. “We can maybe…”, she started but Harry cut her off. 

“Watch this amazing movie of yours!”, he exclaimed. 

“Good idea!”, I agreed. I hadn’t seen any of baby’s movies before. Even though Niall talked about it a lot. Baby blushed and nodded slightly. She ran over to her bag and pulled out her mac. We all had a seat on the couch, all squished together. 

“Ok, so… this is dedicated to Niall, but you’re all in it”, she explained as she opened the laptop and placed it in front of us. I awww-ed loudly and Niall punched me in the shoulder. 

“You’re just jealous”, Niall chuckled. 

“Well, who doesn’t want a movie dedicated to them”, I laughed. Charlie sat down on the floor beside us. She hit the play button and my eyes glued to the screen. 

**

I glanced quickly over at Harry who was trying hard not to cry, I had already wiped away a tear. I didn’t know why, but it was very touching to see how much we’d grown, seeing the old footage from bootcamp, and the auditions, Niall with his guitar when he was a kid. The movie ended and I smashed my hands together and applauded loudly. Charlie stoop up and took a bow. The lads and I all glanced at each other, this kid really had talent. 

“Ironic”, Harry chuckled. “Baby just made me cry like a baby”. We all laughed at him. 

“That was brilliant, no wonder you won”, Liam smiled. 

“Thank you”, Charlie exclaimed and shut her laptop close. 

“You should show it to someone”, I said. She chuckled. 

“I just did”. I stuck my tongue out. 

“You know what I mean”. 

“Yeah, but I don’t think so, or to be honest I don’t really know anyone to show it to”, she shrugged and went to put her computer back in her bag. Harry leaned over to me and gave me a ‘I have an idea’ look. 

“Maybe we could do something about it?”, he whispered.