Chapter 32

Credit due to the original writer

__________

Chapter 32

Charlottes POV:

Louis and I skipped down to their apartment while laughing about some awful joke he’d just told. Harry and Liam were in the kitchen, baking something. 

“What are you making?”, I said curiously and looked over to where they were working. They both smiled at me. 

“Cupcakes!”, Liam announced.

“Need some help?”, I smiled and they nodded. Louis had vanished and I could hear him talking to Zayn from the living room. I talked to Harry about my day at school, while pouring the mixture into the cupcake forms. Liam was making some kind of frosting, and it looked amazing. I suddenly realized Niall wasn’t here. Harry was still speaking. 

“And then my phone just turned off!”, he told me, and put the empty bowl of cupcake mixture by the sink. “I swear it was like magic, and I tried to turn it on again but it didn’t work”. He sighed at his own story. 

“Huh, that’s pretty weird”, I mumbled to Harry a little unfocused, I was still thinking about Niall, maybe I should text him. 

“I know right! It was fully charged and everything”, Harry continued. 

“Harry”, Liam suddenly chuckled. “That story is the most boring story that has been told since… ever!”. Harry glared at him and I let out a small chuckle. 

“I think I’ll just go look for Niall, he hasn’t come yet”, I said. I had just opened the door from Harry and Louis’ apartment, when I saw Niall’s blonde head. He was walking with his back turned to me, down towards the elevator. I watched him from the door, as he turned the corner and vanished. Where was he going? He was wearing his jacket, so he was definitely going somewhere. I sighed, so I guess he had other plans than spending the evening with us. I could feel it sting a little, sting quite a lot.