Chapter 3

Credit due to the original writer.

__________

Chpater 3

I smiled thinking about it. We’d been close friends ever since, I had other mates too, mostly boys, but Niall was in the long run the one I stuck too. 

The plane finally landed, without any burning, exploding or crashing. I smiled thankfully as I left it and walked to pick up my luggage. The baggage pick up was over crowded and it took me a long time to just get through to the belt. I turned on my phone awhile to see I had received 8 messages. One from grandma asking to text her when I had landed, one from grandpa saying the exact same thing. I replied them both. There was one from Micheal wishing me good luck, and the 5 others were all from Niall. 

Txt me when u’ve landed :)’, the first one said. 

U should have landed my now… txt me!’.

R u ok, waiting for u outside… what is taking so long?!’.

Where r u?! ARE U OK?! U’re not hurt?! :O’. 

IF YOU DON’T ANSWER ME IN 5 I SWEAR I’LL COME AND LOOK FOR YOU!’. I chuckled while reading them all, the last one was sent from his phone about 2 minutes ago. I quickly replied him: ‘Jeez relax man. I’m fine, took me a while to get my luggage ;-) sry to keep u waiting, be right out’. 

I spotted my suitcase and got a hold if it and could finally head for the exit. The airport was packed with people, and I did my best to push through. When out, I started looking for Niall in the crowd. I pushed through. 

“Sorry”, I mumbled using my elbows, dragging my suitcase behind. “Excuse me”. He was nowhere to be found, I sighed and was just about to pull out my phone again when someone covered my eyes from behind. 

“I’m looking for a little blonde girl, you haven’t seen her have you?”, an irish accent whispered and tickled and my ear. I chuckled and a grinned widely as I turned and stared right into Niall’s big blue eyes. 

“Niall!”, I exclaimed and hugged him. He was taller now, a lot taller. And woah…someone had been going to the gym. His hair was shorter, but still blonde. He was more muscular, stronger, and his shoulders were wider. I smiled at him, as I studied his face for a second, he was still the same Niall, just not a kid anymore. 

“You. Worried. Me. Sick”, he said and grabbed my face in his hands. I looked up at him, with an apologetic look.