Chapter 29

Credit due to the original writer

____________

Chapter 29

**

The rest of the day was spent with introductions of each other, and introductions of this years program. Later we got time to talk about the project. We would all begin from scratch, with the plot, writing the script, everything. I and Mick talked easily and there was no tension. We wrote down a few ideas, and both admitted this would turn out great. Mick was good at this, I could tell that we would be a good team. 

“How about we work on this after school today?”, he asked me as the day was about to end. 

“Sure, we can meet at my place”. 

“Great, why can’t I give you a ride, I have my car”. I nodded. 

“Yeah sure”. I then realized the boys were picking me up, but I could just call them to say they didn’t have to. The bell rang, and I and Mick left the classroom together. I pulled out my phone and texted Niall. 

‘hey, u guys don’t have 2 pick me up, I already have a ride :)’. Niall replied almost instantly. 

‘u have a ride? u don’t mean the bus right’. I chuckled as I read it. 

‘no, my project partner’. 

‘r u sure? i don’t think i like the idea of that -.-’. 

‘ugh, ur being paranoid, see u at home :) !’. Mick looked at me, and I put my phone back into my pocket. 

“Who was that?”, he asked. 

“My… friend”.

“Boyfriend?”. I laughed and shook my head. 

“No, just my flatmate”. Mick smiled and we walked out to his car, and he gestured for me to get inside. 

“So, you’ll have to give me the directions”, he said as he started the car. I nodded and we started to head for the complex. We had a good time talking, Mick was nice, he drove through the gates and parked the car. “Wow!”, he said looking as we entered the building. I chuckled. He was even more impressed when I locked up the door to Niall’s, or our apartment. “Are you rich or something?!”, he exclaimed as he walked into the living room. I laughed. 

“Nah, but my friend is”. I showed him into the kitchen and pulled out something to eat. We both sat down and pulled out our papers while eating. We discussed the plot for a while, and then came up with a pretty good story. 

“We’ll start working on the script tomorrow”, Mick said and grabbed a cookie from the plate. I nodded and scribbled something down on the bunch of notes we’d made. I was glad Mick had wanted to be my partner for the project, he was really great at this. When it was around 4, Niall came through the door.